|Announcement||Mathrubhumi GK and CA Onam Quiz 2020|
|Eligibility||Residents of Kerala|
|Prize||Gift voucher worth Rs.500|
|Last Date||7th September 2020|
Mathrubhumi GK and CA Onam Quiz
The contest, “Mathrubhumi GK and CA Onam quiz” is conducted by Mathrubhumi.
The contest will run from 29th August to 7th September in the Mathrubhumi Online and link provided in the Facebook page of Mathrubhumi GK and CA.
The contest is open to citizens of India with a mailing address in Kerala.
How To Participate?
To participate in the contest, the contestant(s) will be required to answer all the questions correctly and score full marks.
1. The contest will have 100 winners in total, each selected randomly from the right answers by Mathrubhumi.
2. The winner list will be announced on our Facebook page.
3. The winners will receive gift voucher worth Rs 500 from Mathrubhumi Books.
4. The gifts can’t be exchanged for cash.
1. Employees of the Company and their immediate family and persons with criminal convictions are ineligible to participate and be part of the Contest.
2. Mathrubhumi reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time, or to accept or reject entries at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for the same. Mathrubhumi’s decision regarding the contest will be final.
3. In case the Winner is not available to respond and confirm within 7 days or refuses to disclose the information as may be required by Company, we’ll choose another winner randomly.
4. The winners can claim their gifts with voters ID and identification documents to prove the identity while the winner make use of gift vouchers.
5. The Winner shall not raise any dispute with regard to the Prize in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the value of the Prize and/or otherwise with the Company.
6. All and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, in relation to the Prize, shall be borne by the Winner(s) and in no manner whatsoever will the Company, be responsible for the same.
7. Mathrubhumi reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing terms and conditions without any prior notice.
8. The Company shall accept all the entries submitted by each contestant(s) in good faith and shall in no manner be responsible and/ or bound in any manner whatsoever.
9. The participation of the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in the Contest shall mean that the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) has read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide by the rules including general rules of the Contest.
10. Any and all taxes and/or levies, if any, applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in relation to the Prize, as the case may be.
11. The terms of this rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Activity shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator appointed by The Company and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below