|Eligibility||Residents of Maharashtra|
MH Police COVID 19 E-Pass 2021
Online application for Maharashtra Police COVID E-Pass for Inter-State And Inter-District Travel
How To Apply For New Pass Online?
• The authority of approval or rejection of passes is exclusively with the respective District Superintendent of Police Office and Zonal Deputy Commissioner Office in cities
• All other individuals/group can apply for Travel Pass through this platform
• Fill all the details correctly and click on submit
• Combine all the relevant documents in a single file while uploading
• After submitting the application, you will receive a token ID. Save it, and use it to check the status of your application
• After the verification and approval by the concerned departments, you can download the e-pass using the token ID
• The e-pass will contain your details, vehicle number, validity and a QR code.
• Keep a soft / hard copy with you while traveling and show it to the police when asked
• It is a punishable offense to copy, misuse or use it after the valid date or without authorization
• The size of the photo should not exceed 200 KB and the size of the relevant document should not exceed 1 MB.
• The application form should be filled in English only
How To Download Pass & Check Status?
• Use the following page to check status of your application
• You will need to enter the Token ID in order to check your application status
• If your application is approved, you can download your e-Pass from this page
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment.
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.
You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below