|Announcement||MICT Scholarship Program 2021|
||Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT)|
|Eligibility||Students passed Class 10th in 2020 [Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bangalore]|
|Last Date||31st January 2021|
Merck India Scholarship
Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program is an initiative of Merck India that aims to support under-privileged students who are keen to pursue higher education. The scholarship program is open for students residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
It offers financial assistance to Class 10 passed students until they graduate in a chosen discipline. Under this scholarship program, MICT scholars will receive INR 35,000 per year (based on actual receipts of education expenses as submitted by students) to cover their various academic expenses. The long-term financial support offered by this scholarship is aimed at encouraging talented students from financially weaker families and help them in laying a foundation for a bright and secure future.
Merck India has been running this scholarship program since 2005. Many MICT scholars have successfully completed their education and are employed in various professional fields including Engineering, Medicine, Science, Commerce, Aviation and Nursing.
Who Can Apply?
1. Open for students who have successfully passed Class 10 (SSC) with minimum 80% marks in 2020.
2. Applicant’s family income must be less than or equal to INR 20,000 per month.
3. Only students who are currently residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru are eligible for this scholarship program.
INR 35,000 per year till graduation
How To Apply?
1. Visit Buddy4Study MICT Scholarship Page
2. Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
3. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
4. You will now be redirected to the Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program application form page.
5. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
6. Fill the required details in the online scholarship application form.
7. Upload the required documents.
8. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
9. If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
1. Download the scholarship application form by clicking here.
2. Fill the application form.
3. To submit application by post, follow the steps below:
4. Enclose the duly filled application form along with required documents in an envelope
Send your application by post to the following address:
A 14/15, Workly 3rd Floor,
Sector 59, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh, 201309
To submit application by email, follow these steps:
1. Scan the filled offline application form along with the required documents.
2. Submit your application via email at email@example.com.
3. Mark the subject line of your email as: “MICT Scholarship Application – your name – date of birth (dd/mm/yyy)”.
1. Copy of Class 10 mark sheet attested by school/institution principal or any gazetted officer
2. Passport size photograph
3. Income proof/salary slips of last 3 months of all the earning family members attested by respective employers & revenue office/tehsildar or income certificate of the family from revenue office/BPL card/ration card.
4. Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bengaluru – (ration card/election card/electricity bill/telephone bill/rent agreement)
5. Bank passbook or cancelled cheque or original letter from the bank
1. Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
2. Shortlisted students will be informed within 2- 3 weeks from the last day of application by email or telephone communication.
3. The shortlisted candidates will undergo an aptitude test and face-to-face interview for the final selection.
Last date for Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program 2020-21 is 31st January 2021
Call : 011-430-92248(Ext-137)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below