|Announcement||Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Yojna 2020-21 [Sambal Scholarship]|
||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Undergraduate/ Polytechnic/ Diploma/ ITI Students|
|Last Date||15th June 2021|
MP Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Yojna
The Government of Madhya Pradesh invites applications for Mukhyamantri Jankalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) Yojna, Madhya Pradesh 2020-21 from Class 12 passed students of Madhya Pradesh who are enrolled in a graduate/ ITI/ polytechnic diploma level course in any discipline. The selected students will get up to a 100% course fee waiver.
1. Students adhering to the following criteria can apply:
2. The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
3. Applicant’s parent/parents must be registered under the Labour Department of Government of Madhya Pradesh.
4. Applicant must be enrolled at an undergraduate/ polytechnic diploma/ ITI level of course at a recognized university or institution.
5. For engineering aspirants – The students who have qualified JEE Mains exam with a rank of less than 1,50,000 can apply for the scholarship.
6. For medical aspirants – The students who have obtained admission to a government/private medical/dental college through NEET merit are eligible to apply.
7. For law aspirants – The students who have qualified the CLAT examination and obtained admission to an NLU or Delhi University are eligible to apply.
1. The students enrolling in an engineering program at a government/non-government college will receive full fees for the course. However, the students enrolling in a private college will receive INR 1.5 Lakh or actual course fee (whichever is less).
2. The students enrolling in a medical degree program at government/private medical/dental college will also receive the full tuition fee.
3. The students enrolling in a law degree program at National Law Universities in India will also receive full course fees under this scheme.
4. Besides this, the students pursuing an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a recognized institution will also receive full tuition fees.
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online.
Last date for scholarship application is 15th June 2021
Email : email@example.com