|Announcement||Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2020-21|
||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Class 12th Passed Students|
|Last Date||15th June 2021|
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
The Government of Madhya Pradesh invites applications for Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh 2020-21 from class 12 passed students of Madhya Pradesh who are enrolled in a graduate-level course in any discipline.
The key objective of the scheme is to provide promising career opportunities to talented and meritorious students of Madhya Pradesh.
To be eligible, an applicant must,
1. Be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
2. Have passed Class 12 with 70% or more marks (if appeared through Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh) or have obtained 85% or more marks (if appeared through CBSE/ICSE Board).
3. Have an annual parent/guardian income of less than INR 6 lakh from all sources.
4. Have enrolled at an undergraduate level of course at a recognised university or institution.
5. For engineering aspirants – The students who have qualified JEE Mains exam with a rank of less than 1,50,000 can apply for the scholarship.
6. For medical aspirants – The students who have obtained admission to a government/private medical/dental college through NEET merit are eligible to apply.
7. For law aspirants – The students who have qualified the CLAT examination and obtained admission to an NLU or Delhi University are eligible to apply.
1. The students enrolling in an engineering program at a government/non-government college will receive full fees for the course. However, the students enrolling in a private college will receive INR 1.5 Lakh or actual course fee (whichever is less).
2. The students enrolling in a medical degree program at government/private medical/dental college will also receive the full tuition fee.
3. The students enrolling in a law degree program at National Law Universities in India will also receive full course fees under this scheme.
4. Besides this, the students pursuing an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a recognized institution will also receive full tuition fees.
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online.
Last date for scholarship application is 15th June 2021
Call : 0755-2660063
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org