|Announcement||National Overseas Scholarship Scheme (NOS) 2021|
||Department of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Eligibility||Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans|
|Last Date||30th January 2021|
MSJE National Overseas Scholarship
The Scheme provides financial assistance to the selected candidates for pursuing Master level courses and Ph.D abroad in the accredited Institutions/University by an authorized body of that country in any fields of study
Also Read JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2020
Who Can Apply?
Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans
1. In order to be eligible for scholarship, at least 60% of marks or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination would be required.
2. In case of Ph. D courses, the qualifying exam would be Master’s Degree and for Master’s Degree courses, the qualifying examination would be Bachelor’s Degree.
3. Age below 35 as on 1st April of every Selection Year.
4. Family Income less than Rs. 8,00,000 (Rs. Eight lakh per annum).
Number of Slots : 3 (three)
How To Apply?
Applicant can apply for scholarship through the online portal only. The Portal has been opened from 01-01-2021 to 30-01-2021 for receving applications as per NOS(SC) Scheme guidelines 2020-21 from the candidate who belongs to the category of Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans.
1. Caste Certificate/category certificate (caste validity certificate in case of maharashtra only)
2. Date of Birth Certificate
4. Scanned Signature
5. Current Address proof
6. Permanent Address Proof
7. Qualifying Mark sheet /Degree
8. Valid Document for marks
9. Valid Document Regarding admission in Foreign University (Application, Registration or Admission related document, unconditional offer ltr.).
10. Income Certificate of all family members contributing to the household (in predefined format as given above).
11. Employer’s NOC Certificate if applicant is employed.
1.Initially, only candidates who have obtained unconditional offer of admission from one of the foreign Institutions/ Universities which are in the list of top 1000 ranked institutions/ universities from the academic session 2020-21 and onward shall be considered for award of scholarship for studying in that Institution/University subject to fulfillment of other eligibility conditions of the Scheme.
2. For every cycle of selection, merit list of the eligible candidates shall be drawn up on the basis of the rank, as per the latest available QS ranking, of the foreign Universities/ Institutions where the candidate has secured admission and scholarships shall be awarded in order of merit.
3. The candidates holding an offer letter from the higher ranked University/ Institution will be ranked higher in the merit list.
4. In case of a tie between the QS rankings of two or more candidates their position in merit will be decided on the basis of the marks/grades secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination for the higher studies for which the scholarship has been applied for.
5. If, even after the third cycle of selections sufficient candidates have not been selected for award of scholarship, in the fourth cycle of selections such candidates who have either obtained unconditional offer of admission from, or have applied but not yet secured admission in, any foreign institute/ university shall also become eligible for award of scholarship, even if the institution/university does not figure in the top 1000 QS ranking
Last date for National Overseas Scholarship Scheme (NOS) application is 30th January 2021.
For any technical query please contact at : 011-23070579
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below