|Department||Micro Small and Medium Enterprises [MSME]|
|Service||Verify Udyam Registration Number|
Udyam Registration Online Verification
Verify Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises [MSME] Udyam Registration Number Online.
Steps To Verify Udyam Registration Number Online
• Visit Udyam Registration Online Verification Page
• Enter your 19 digit Udyam Registration Number (i.e. UDYAM-XX-00-0000000).
• Enter valid Verification Code as given in Captcha Image.
• Verification Code is case sensitive.
• Click on Verify button.
Important To Know
An enterprise shall be classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise on the basis of the following criteria, namely:
• a micro enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed one crore rupees and turnover does not exceed five crore rupees;
• a small enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed ten crore rupees and turnover does not exceed fifty crore rupees; and
• a medium enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed fifty crore rupees and turnover does not exceed two hundred and fifty crore rupees.
• Government has organised a full system of Facilitation for Registration Process
• An enterprise for the purpose of this process will be known as Udyam and its Registration Process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration’
• A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
• After completion of the process of registration, a certificate will be issued online.
• This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the web page on our Portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
• There will be no need for renewal of Registration.
• Our single window systems at Champions Control Rooms and at DICs will help you in the process.
• Registration Process is totally free. No Costs or Fees are to be paid to anyone.
• MSME Registration is free, paperless and based on self- declaration
• MSME registration process is fully online, paperless and based on self-declaration.
• No documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME.
• Only Adhaar Number will be enough for registration.
• PAN & GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from Government data bases.
• Our online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems.
• Having PAN & GST number is mandatory from 01.04.2021.
• Those who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of MSME, will have to re-register themselves.
• No enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Registration.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below