|Announcement||Scholarship/ Financial Assistance/ Feewaiver/ Freeship 2020-21|
||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Directorate of Students Welfare|
|Eligibility||Students of MSU Baroda|
|Last Date||11th December 2020|
MSU DSW Baroda Scholarship
Online applications are invited for Scholarship/ Financial Assistance/ Feewaiver/ Freeship 2020-21
Also Read LPU COVID-19 Frontline Scholarship 2020
Who Can Apply?
1. The candidate must be a regular / bonafide /enrolled student of “The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda” and
2. The financial condition of the student and his family is such that the total household income does not exceed a sum of Rs. 3,50,000/- (Rupees three lacs fifty thousand only) per annum
3. The candidate has secured at least 50% marks in his / her preceding examination, and
4. Has not availed or availing any financial assistance / fee waiver etc. Other like, from any source whatsoever, for the same / relevant academic period for which the candidate is seeking this assistance.
How To Apply Online?
1. Visit MSU Baroda DSW
2. First read the instruction carefully before registration.
3. Click on the New User. A new page showing ‘Registration Form for Scholarship, Financial Assistance, Feewaiver and / or Freeship 2020-21 will appear on the screen.
4. Fill the Registration form. Click ‘Register Me’. If there is some mistake against some entry, then it will be indicated in red letters. Correct the entries and again click ‘Register Me’.
5. If all entries are correct, click ‘Yes’ against the line ‘Confirmation about information filled by you in the online form is correct ‘ and click ‘Register Me’.
6. Login into the system again using existing User name and Password and Complete the payment process.
7. Upload the documents which system prompts to you for upload.
8. Click on ‘Print Registration Form’. System will generate your Registration Form based on your entered information. Once form generated on the screen press ‘Ctrl+P’ to print your registration form.
1. Recent Passport Size Photograph
2. Specimen Signature
3. Result with 50% overall passing marks / 50%
4. Fee Slip
5. Faculty Identity Card
6. Salary slip of self or your parents or latest income certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Gujarat
7. Latest Electricity Bill of your family or residence
8. Copy of front page of your own BANK OF BARODA (Branch within Vadodara city but preferably University Campus Branch) bank account passbook
9. Disabled Identification card certified by civil surgeon (if applicable)
10. BPL Card (if applicable)
11. Rent Agreement or latest rent payment receipt (if residing on rent)
12. For Defence Certificate from Competent Authority (District Sainik Welfare &Resettlement Officer or Commanding Officer)
1. Applications incomplete in any respect and / or not attached with the required documents shall not be considered.
2. DSW reserves the right to award scholarship to the most deserving student on the basis of merit list, at its role discretion, and the decisions of the Directorate regarding the same shall be conclusive and final.
3. So as to ascertain the veracity of the claims of the applicant, the informal home visit, by a verification group / committee member(s), may be made.
4. Scholarship / Financial Assistance shall be granted for a period of ‘Two’ consecutive semesters and will not be automatically renewed for successive terms. Students seeking financial support for another year will need to submit a fresh application.
5. DSW reserves the right to continue to grant scholarship / financial assistance depending upon availability of funds.
6. Any intentionally made false or misleading claim in the application shall render the applicant liable for debarring from any assistance and / or other punitive action.
7. Students of Faculty of Commerce are requested to Select Specific Unit / Building in the DSW Form.
8. First year students, those who do not have PRN No. write Aadhar No. followed by Date of Birth in (DD/MM) format in place of PRN No. For e.g. Aadhar No. is 1231 1414 3211 & Date of Birth is 15th August 2001, write 1231 1414 3211 1508
Last date for online Scholarship/ Financial Assistance/ Feewaiver/ Freeship 2020-21 application is 20-12-11
For more information on Economically Disadvantaged Students Support Fund, please contact: Directorate of Students’ Welfare, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below