|Announcement||MTV India Memestars Contest 2021|
||Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd.|
|Eligibility||Residents of India, Followers of MTV India on Instagram/Twitter|
|Last Date||15th March 2021|
MTV Memestars Contest
MTV Memestars Contest 2021 is organised by Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd. To participate in the Contest, the participants will be required to log on to either their Instagram account or Twitter account and follow MTV India
Also Read : MTV India Myntra Fashion Superstar Audition
Who Can Participate?
Residents of India who are followers of MTV India on Instagram and/or Twitter platform on which they chose to participate for this Contest, bearing handle name @MTVIndia can participate in the MTV Memestars Contest 2021.
MTV Memestars Contest 2021 shall commence from 26th December 2020 and shall conclude on 15th March 2021
How To Participate?
1. Follow the official Instagram and/or Twitter handle of both India i.e. @MTVIndia
2. Participate by uploading an original Meme related to the theme/ task of the week on their respective personal Instagram and/or Twitter handle along with the mandatory hashtag #MTVMemstars or such other hashtag/s as may be detailed in the Contest Question or otherwise informed by the Organizer from time to time and also mandatorily tag @MTVIndia handles on chosen platform of participation (“Contest Answers”);
3. Entries could be in form on IG feed/Story or Tweet.
4. The Contest Answer will be considered valid only if the same is mandatorily relates to the weekly task theme/ topic and is accompanied with all the mandatory hashtags and tags and submitted strictly in compliance with the Contest terms and conditions and other instructions of the Organizer as communicated from time to time.
1. The Organizer shall have right to choose 1 Contest winners from the most creative Contest Answers received to the Contest Question for Weekly Contest and announce them as the winner of the Weekly Contest, who will be the “Memer of the week”.
2. Thus, total top 10 Memes in the 10 weeks /Weekly Contest during the Contest Period shall be selected to be to the Top 10 Memers of the week.
3. The shortlisted Top 10 Memes of the Week/ Memer of the Week as stated in point 4 above shall then be put for audience and jury vote for the selection of the 1 ‘Ultimate Memestar’ of the Contest and 2 other winners of the Contest.
4. Top 10 Memes shall be posted as a carousel post consisting of all top 10 memes in one post on the official Instagram handle of MTV India or in such other manner as determined by Organsier at its sole discretion and shall be made open for audience vote.
5. Audience/ general public will be eligible to vote by commenting on the official post by Organiser or by such other process as informed by Organizer then.
6. Additionally, these Top 10 Memes shall also be submitted for panel voting to the jury engaged by the Organiser for selection of the Grand Winner and Other Winners.
7. The Organizer shall have right to choose 1 (one) grand winner from the said Top 10 Memes/ Memer receiving the maximum votes calculated basis the combined results of the Audience Voting and Jury decision and announced the Grand Winner
8. Ultimate Memestar of the Contest and next two entries receiving second highest and third highest voting basis the combined results of the Audience Voting and Jury decision shall be announced as Second and Third Winners.
1. Grand Winner i.e Ultimate Memestart to receive a prize money worth INR 1,00,000/- (Indian Rupees One Lakh only) subject to applicable tax deductions.
2. Second and Third Winner respectively to receive 1 (one) JCB gift e-voucher each worth approximate to INR 10,000/-.
These Winners might be announced via LIVE on official Instagram Account of MTV India where with the judging panel participating in the LIVE and hosted by an artist engaged by Organizer or such other mode, as more particularly determined by Organizer at its sole discretion.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below