|Announcement||Art Competition On Armed Forces Flag Day 2020|
|Last Date||30th November 2020|
MyGov Art Competition
Armed Forces Flag Day is observed on 7th December every year throughout the country to honour the men in uniform who valiantly fought to safeguard the country against enemies, both at border and in the hinterland. On this day the services rendered by personnel of Army, Navy and Air Force are remembered. The red, deep blue and light blue colours of the flag represent the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force, respectively.
To enthuse the public at large towards the sacrifices and service rendered by the Indian Armed Forces, Kendriya Sainik Board invites the citizens to participate in the Armed Forces Flag Day Painting Competition, through MyGov platform.
The theme of the contest is ‘Tribute to the Armed Forces Veterans’
How To Participate?
1. Login to Participate.
2. One Photographs of the Artwork (High-Resolution JPEG/ PNG less than 20 MB)
3. Details of your Art Works – Title and a Brief Description below the art.
4. Artist Resume – Artist Name, Date of Birth DD/MM/YYYY, Email Address, Contact Number.
a. A Certificate for appreciation from the Kendriya Sainik Board, Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence
b. A badge from the KSB.
c. KSB will promote the painting and artist through its Social media handle (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
1. All the entries fulfilling the terms and conditions would be assessed for award by a Selection Committee constituted by KSB.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the participating contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participant/applicant for any or their decisions.
The result of the competition will be uploaded on the MyGov portal as well as the Notice Board of the website of the department, i.e, www.ksb.gov.in.
1. There is no entry fee to participate in the contest which is open to Indian citizens only.
2. Theme of the Painting Competition is ‘Tribute to the Armed Forces Veterans.’
3. Multiple entries by the same participant/applicant would not be considered.
4. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
5. The Painting must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
6. The decision of the Jury appointed by KSB will be final and binding in respect of all matters concerning the competition.
7. The entries submitted would be the sole property of KSB, with the right to use and right to edit for any purpose it considers appropriate.
8. In case of any copy right issues, the participant/applicant will be responsible to settle any legal proceedings arising out of it at his/her end.
9. Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed.
10. The painting has to be submitted online in JPEG, PDF format.
11. KSB will inform only the winners about the selection of their Painting. There will be no notification to participants of rejected entries.
Last date of submission is 30th November 2020
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below