|Announcement||Bharat Ka Amrut Mahotsav Logo Design Contest 2021|
|Eligibility||All citizens of India|
|Prize||Win upto Rs.5 lakhs|
|Last Date||08th March 2021|
MyGov Logo Design Contest
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has often shared his vision of building a new, AatmaNirbhar Bharat by the year 2022.
You may be aware that our great nation is now just 75 weeks away from the 75th Anniversary of Indian Independence (Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav). To commemorate the monumental occasion, MyGov is launching a logo design contest.
How do you envision the India of tomorrow, the India which will merge the best of tradition with the most modern, global outlook?
So, pick up your art supplies and your graphing tablets, and turn on the creative assets in your head to dive into making a significant change by creating a logo around the following themes:
• Progress & Policy over the years
• Any Other
The entries can be digital submissions and should be designed in colour.
Who Can Participate?
The Contest is open to all citizens of India only.
The submission of entry is free and no qualifications are prescribed.
How To Participate?
All entries to be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
• First prize for the winner: Rs 1 lakh
• Second prize for runner up: Rs 50,000/-
• Third prize for Second runner up: Rs 25,000/-
MyGov is a citizen engagement platform and has always been instrumental in engaging citizens of the country and seek their opinion to frame policies and shape various Government schemes and programs. Citizens have been able to contribute their ideas to core policy issues, make suggestions, give feedback, and participate in the governance process at large through logo contest, discussions, tasks, polls, talks, etc.
• All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
• The Committee will shortlist the entries and will decide the winner if an entry is found suitable.
• Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well the theme is communicated.
• The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
• There will be one winner, one runner-up and one second runner-up in the competition.
• Winners shall be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
• Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only.
• Expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
• MyGov if so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the competition at any stage.
• Payment to the winners will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after declaration of winner of the contest.
The last date of submission is 08th March 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below