|Announcement||E-Quiz For Celebrating 5th Ayurveda Day 2020|
|Eligibility||Indian Citizens aged 11 years and above|
|Last Date||30th November 2020|
MyGov Ayurveda Day E-Quiz
As a part of “5th Ayurveda day celebration”, an online quiz competition on the theme of “Plants usefulness in Air purification and management of COVID 19 through Ayurveda” is being organized by the Ministry of Education from 13th November to 30th November 2020.
Through this quiz contest an attempt is being made to create awareness among Students, regarding the “Usefulness of plants in purifying Air and management of COVID-19 through Ayurveda”.
Who Can Participate?
1. Only Indian Citizens aged 11 years and above can participate in the quiz.
2. An individual can participate only once in the quiz.
How To Take Quiz?
1. Login to Play Quiz.
2. This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
3. These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
4. Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
5. In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
6. You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
7. The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
1. Certificates will be issued to all the participants.
2. “Certificate of Merit” shall be issued to the children scoring more that 75% correct answers by NCERT.
1. Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes (300 seconds), during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
2. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
3. Participants can view their score after the last date of the quiz.
4. The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”.
5. Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
6. The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
7. Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected.
8. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
9. Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz.
10. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
Start Date : 16 Nov 2020, 9:00 pm
End Date : 30 Nov 2020, 11:59 pm
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below