|Announcement||MyGov Share Cuisines of Your Region Contest 2021|
|Conducted By||Ministry of Education|
|Last Date||31st March 2021
The initiative ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ was announced by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 31st October, 2015 on the occasion of the 140th birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. [MyGov]
Through this innovative measure, the knowledge of the culture, traditions and practices of different states & UTs will lead to an enhanced understanding and bonding between the states, thereby strengthening the unity and integrity of India.
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat programme aims to enhance interaction & promote mutual understanding between people of different states/UTs through the concept of state/UT pairing.
India is a land with a rich diversity of cuisines. Each state, and even regions within states, have their own distinct style of food preparation. The cuisine of a region depends on its geography, climate, vegetation, nature of agricultural produce and also external influence the region has come under.
Today, we find that some regional dishes have gained wide pan Indian popularity. However, there is a wealth of culinary treasure in different parts of our country still hidden from people in other parts of the country.
During the latest edition of Mann Ki Baat aired on 25th October 2020, Hon’ble PM Shri Narendra Modi called upon people to share regional recipes of cuisines along with the names of the local ingredients. We invite citizens to come forward, share their regional recipes and contribute towards Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat.
How To Participate?
‘Share Cuisines of Your Region’ is not a competition. It is a platform provided to people to come together and share regional recipes of cuisines along with names of the local ingredients, so that people of other regions may also know about them.
1. Images / videos by the users only shall be submitted.
2.Only YouTube links of the videos may be accepted.
3. Copyrighted images/ videos will not be accepted.
4. The entries will be the intellectual property and copyright of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat and MyGov. Nobody can exercise any right over it. The entries are intended to be used by Government of India for promotional and display purposes, IEC material and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
5. The content must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
6. Participant has to take full ownership of the content.
7. MyGov does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
8. The entries should be submitted on My Gov website only. Entries received through any other medium will not be accepted.
9. The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
10. The participant will be required to give their consent towards use of their images without any compensation.
11. There will be no notification to participants for rejected entries.
12. All Expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
13. All disputes/ legal complaints are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi only.
14. Ministry of Education reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the program and/ or the Terms & Conditions. However, any changes to the same will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform
|Start Date||28th October 2020|
|End Date||31st March 2021|
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below