|Announcement||MyGov ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat’ Online Essay Competition 2020|
|Organised By||Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)|
|Eligibility||School Students Classes IX to XII|
|States / UTs||All India|
|Last Date||23rd August 2020|
MyGov Essay Competition
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India is glad to announce an essay competition for school students at the secondary and senior secondary stages (classes IX, X, XI and XII) on the theme ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat’
Also Read MyNEP Competitions 2020
1. Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Indian Constitution and Democracy are the biggest enablers
2. India at 75: A Nation Marching towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat
3. Aatmanirbhar Bharat through Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat: Innovation thrives when there is Unity in Diversity
4. Digital India for Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Opportunities on COVID-19 and Beyond
5. Aatmanirbhar Bharat – How can school children contribute to National Development?
6. Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Overcoming Gender, Caste and Ethnic biases
7. Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Making of a New India through Bio-diversity and Agricultural Prosperity
8. While I exercise my rights, I must not forget to undertake my duties to usher in an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
9. My physical fitness is my wealth that will build the Human Capital for Aatmanirbhar Bharat
10. Conserve Blue to Go Green for an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
Who Can Participate?
The essay competition is meant for students of Secondary and Higher Secondary Stages from schools under CBSE, KVS, NVS, NIOS and All School boards/SCERTs at the State/UT Level.
Secondary Stage : IX to X
Higher Secondary Stage : XI to XII
How To Participate?
1. The participant should submit the write-up in PDF file format only.
2. Visit the website www.MyGov.in to submit the essay.
3. Write-up text should be submitted in readable Font of Hindi/English.
4. Font size should be 12 for English and 14 for Hindi.
5. Line spacing should be 1.15 only.
6. Entries must be in either in English or Hindi
1. For the Secondary Stage (Class IX & X) the essay should be within 500* word limits
2. For the Higher Secondary Stage (Class XI &XII) the essay should be within 800* word limits
*The essay should not exceed word limit. This would lead to disqualification
1. Selection of the best essay will be taken up at two levels. Firstly, SCERTs may form a committee of experts to examine the entries at the state/UT level and select the 10 best entries.
2. Next, the selected 10 essays from each state/UT will become a pool of selected essays for final selection at the national level by a team of experts selected by NCERT.
3. All the entries received within the due date will be placed before a Selection Committee for final selection. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestants.
4. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/its entries/ winners shall be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi only.
Attractive prizes shall be announced shortly for the national level entries. However, participation certificates shall be jointly issued by NCERT and My-Gov for all participants who submit their essays.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
2. All entries must be submitted on MyGov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
3. A participant can send one entry only. In case it is found that any participant has submitted more than one entry, all the entries will be considered as invalid.
4. The entry should be original. Copied entries will not be considered under the contest.
5. The participant must be the same person who has written the write-up and plagiarism would not be accepted.
Last Date of Submission: 23rd August 2020; 11.59 PM.