- 1 Overview
- 2 Nadakacheri Karnataka Caste Certificate
- 3 Karnataka Caste Certificate Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Karnataka Caste Certificate Required Information
- 5 Karnataka Caste Certificate Application Fee
- 6 Steps To Apply For Karnataka Caste Certificate Online
- 7 Karnataka Caste Certificate Document Required
- 8 Steps To Track Karnataka Caste Certificate Status Online
|Department||Nadakacheri, Revenue Department, Government of Karnataka|
|Service||Apply For Caste Certificate Online|
|Eligibility||Residents of Karnataka|
Nadakacheri Karnataka Caste Certificate
A Caste Certificate is the proof of anyone’s belonging to a special caste especially in case one belongs to any of the Scheduled Castes Scheduled Tribe and the Backward Class as specified in the Indian Constitution.
The Government felt that the Scheduled Castes and Tribes require particular motivation and opportunities to progress at the same pace as the rest of the citizenry. In order to support the claim to profit the benefits of protection in various courses and jobs, you have to provide a Caste Certificate issued by the authority. Taluk level functionary is authorized for issuing Caste Certificates in Karnataka.
Karnataka Caste Certificate Eligibility Criteria
• Any Citizen covered under the OBC, MBC, SC, ST communities
• For children’s should have completed 3 years.
Karnataka Caste Certificate Required Information
• Name (in Block Letters).
• Father’s Name.
• Mother’s Name.
• Present Postal Address.
• Permanent place of residence.
• Age, Date of Birth and Place of Birth (if a date is not known approx., Year of Birth).
• Community for which certificate is claimed (including Sub-Group).
• Caste of the Father (including sub-caste)
• Caste of the mother (including sub-caste)
• Religion declared by the applicant
• Religion declared by the applicant’s father.
• Religion declared by the applicant’s mother.
• Whether the applicant is -A natural born son or daughter of his/her parents OR Adopted son/daughter of his/her parents.
Karnataka Caste Certificate Application Fee
Steps To Apply For Karnataka Caste Certificate Online
• Visit Nadakacheri AJKP
• Apply Online on the left side of the page.
• Login Page will be displayed. Enter Mobile Number there
• Click on Proceed tab.
• A new page will be opened. Click on NEW REQUEST and select the service Caste Certificate
• Select the language of application i.e. English or Kannada.
• An application form will be displayed. Fill the required details in it.
• Upload the required documents.
• As a click on SAVE, an acknowledgment slip will appear and same will be sent to the user through SMS.
• Choose the mode of Payment i.e. Credit Card/ Net Banking/Debit Card etc. and make payment
• Successful submission of application and documents, you will get the Caste Certificate within 30 days of issuing date by the concerned authority.
Karnataka Caste Certificate Document Required
• Application Form
• Copy of Ration Card / Copy of Voter Card / Name in the Voter List (one of them)
• A report regarding caste Patwari / Sarpanch
• Income report
• Residence Proof
• Caste / religion report
• In case of Women caste certificate before marriage
• Self-declaration Certificate that the above-given information is correct.
Steps To Track Karnataka Caste Certificate Status Online
• Visit NadaKacheri Application Tracking Page
• Enter Application Number displayed on acknowledgment receipt
• Click on ‘Status’ option to know application status
karnataka caste certificate download , karnataka caste certificate validity , karnataka caste certificate status , karnataka caste certificate issuing authority , karnataka caste certificate online apply , karnataka caste certificate online download , karnataka caste certificate online , karnataka caste certificate apply online , karnataka caste certificate apply , karnataka caste and income certificate status , karnataka brahmin caste certificate , caste certificate check karnataka , caste certificate karnataka documents, revenue department karnataka caste certificate , st caste certificate download karnataka
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below