|Announcement||Discover Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020 [150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi]|
||Ministry of Education & National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Eligibility||School Students Classes III to XII|
|Last Date||1st November,2020|
Discover Gandhi Quiz Contest
Discover Gandhi is a joint initiative of Education Ministry, Govt. of India and the National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)
Also Read MyNEP Competitions 2020
The two year long commemoration period of the 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi will be concluding on 2nd October 2020.
To celebrate the occasion, The Department has collaborated with National Council of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) to organize a quiz on Mahatma Gandhi.
The Quiz is designed carefully to assess the knowledge and understanding of Life, Works and Values that Mahatma Gandhi stood for.
The main objectives of the quiz competition are to:
a) Make children aware about life, works and ideals of Mahatma Gandhi
b) Promote understanding of his contributions in the freedom struggle of India
c) Encourage children appreciate the relevance of Gandhiji’s messages in the present times
Who Can Participate?
The Quiz items are meant for children from the primary classes-III to V, Middle- VI to VIII and Secondary /Senior Secondary IX to XII. The questions will be available in Hindi and English medium.
How To Participate?
The quiz portal can be accessed on Discover Gandhi portal, DIKSHA platform and the Discover Gandhi mobile App which can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store on Android mobile phone.
To facilitate Children with Special Needs (CwSN) audio recordings are embedded in the quiz for questions as well as instructions on how to take the quiz.
To participate in the Discover Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020, Click the below links
1) The Quiz questions are designed carefully to assess the knowledge and understanding of Life, Works and Values that Mahatma Gandhi stood for. The Quiz items are meant for children from the primary classes-III to V, Middle- VI to VIII and Secondary /Senior Secondary IX to XII.
2) Each question in the quiz is in multiple choice formats and with only one correct answer.
3) Each question carries one mark. Students are required to attempt all questions in each category.
4) The quiz questions are prepared in both Hindi and English. You may select one medium for answering
5) You are allowed to attempt the quiz only once and only one option will be accepted for a question. However, you may revise your answer before final submission.
6) After responding to a question, click on the “next question” button to go to the next question.
7) No negative marking will be (lone. 8) After attempting questions, final submission should be clicked.
8) No change can be made after the final submission.
9) The quiz will be open from 2 OCTOBER, 2020 starting on 10.00 AM and will close on 1 NOVEMBER, 2020 midnight.
10) For logging into quiz, the participants have to register on the DIKSHA portal to take part in the Quiz. In details, please provide information like your name, class, date of birth, gender, school name, mobile number(your parents/guardian) and school’s name.
The quiz will be open from 2nd October,2020 starting at 10.00 AM and will close on 1st November,2020 midnight on the above mentioned platforms.
You are kindly requested to issue necessary instructions in this regard to encourage the participation of school going children in the quiz and make the initiative successful.
This Quiz is being administered by NCERT using the DIKSHA platform:
1. Participants in the quiz must be students.
2. A student can participate in the quiz without filling in personal information which will be presented to you. If you are a student ensure you have the consent of parent/guardian to participate in this Quiz.
3. As a parent / guardian of the student, you can provide the personal information presented in the next slide and by providing the information you consent to the information being used in the manner described below.
4. By providing your mobile number and email ID as a parent/guardian you confirm that NCERT can communicate with you using your email ID and mobile number provided by you for the purpose specified on the next page.
Discover Gandhi Portal
Discover Gandhi Mobile App
For Technical Assistance, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Gandhi Quiz Contest, Mahatma Gandhi Quiz Contest, NCERT Gandhi Quiz Contest, NCERT Mahatma Gandhi Quiz Contest Discover Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020, Mahatma Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020, NCERT Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020, DIKSHA Mahatma Gandhi Quiz Contest, DIKSHA Mahatma Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020, How To Participate in Discover Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020, How To Participate in Mahatma Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020, How To Participate in NCERT Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020, How To Participate in DIKSHA Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020, Discover Gandhi Quiz Contest Website, Mahatma Gandhi Quiz Contest Website, NCERT Gandhi Quiz Contest Website, DIKSHA Gandhi Quiz Contest Website