|Service||Apply For HSRP Colour Coded Stickers Online
||Delhi Transport Department|
|Eligibility||Residents of Delhi|
NCT Delhi HSRP Booking
High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) & Color Coded Sticker on Old Vehicles Registered in NCT of Delhi. For HSRP Booking, Please visit www.siam.in
Also Read AAP Aam Aadmi Party Membership
How To Apply For HSRP Online?
1. General Public is hereby informed that the installation of High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) including the third registration mark (Colour coded sticker) on new and old vehicles registered in NCT of Delhi is a mandatory requirement.
2. The Transport Department has authorized the dealers of the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs) to affix Colour coded sticker and HSRP on all old vehicles.
3. The owners of old/existing vehicle are advised to approach their concerned Dealers (of their vehicle’s make) for getting affixed High Security Registration Plate(HSRP) and / or Colour coded sticker on their vehicles.
4. The on-line booking facility and the facility of home fitment is available at the website of Society of Indian Automobile Manufactures www.siam.in. A link is available at http://transport.delhi.gov.in also.
5. The vehicle owners who fail to get the Colour coded sticker (third registration mark) and HSRP affixed on their vehicles are liable for prosecution under Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 and CMV Rules, 1989.Deputy Commissioner (Operations)
1. Headings given for any clause of this Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way defines, limits, construes or describes the scope or extent of such clause.
2. SIAM’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by any user under this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right of SIAM or its waiver of the right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
3. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be enforced.
4. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the users and SIAM with respect to access to and use of SIAM’s website and shall supersede any prior written or oral agreements in relation to the same subject matter which has been dealt in this Agreement.
5. SIAM does not assume any liability for any acts of users or third parties including HSRP Manufacturers which may be undertaken by such persons / entities by the use of this website and SIAM’s platform.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below