|Announcement||Nick Lift Your Gift Contest 2020 [#LiftYourGift Contest]|
||Viacom 18 Media Private Limited & LEGO|
|Eligibility||Kids between the ages of 4 years to 14 years|
|Prize||LEGO Set, Apple Iphone12|
|Last Date||01st January, 2021|
Nick India Lift Your Gift Contest
LEGO Nick #LiftYourGift Contest is organized by Viacom 18 Media Private Limited and is open to all individual participant.
The Contest is commencing on December 7, 2020 and shall conclude on January 1, 2021.
Who Can Participate?
1. Be between the ages of 4 years to 14 years
2. Have a valid proof Indian citizenship,
3. Be permanent residents of India; and
4. Be viewers of the channel “Nick”
5. Be a mobile/landline subscriber of Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, BSNL, MTNL Mumbai, Jio, Loop and Tata
How To Participate?
1. A Participant is required to watch the programs Motu Patlu, Rudra- Boom Chick Chick Boom, Golmaal Jr. on the Channel i.e. “Nick”, every Monday – Friday from 12.30 PM till 2:30 PM during the Contest Period.
2. Spot the unique toll-free number which will be flashed/featured on the Channel at random intervals during that Daily Contest Period.
3. Give missed call on the Unique Contest Number flashed during that Contest Period.
4. An entry will be considered valid only if the (a) Participant has given the missed call on the Unique Contest Number during that particular Daily Contest Period, from a valid landline/mobile number registered with Service Provider (b) Participant has strictly complied with the Contest terms and conditions.
5. Organizer may at its discretion send a push SMS to the Participant for their participation in the Contest and if so sent by Organizer, Participant hereby acknowledges and willfully consents to receiving such push SMS.
|Category of Winner||Prize||Per unit approximate cost of prize element (in INR)|
|Daily Contest Winner||LEGO Set||Approximately between 1499/- to 5499/-|
|Weekly Contest Winner||Apple Iphone12||Approximately between 80,000/ to 85,000/-|
a) At the end of each day of the Contest Period, from amongst the Participants who have submitted a valid Contest Entry, the Organizer shall select and shortlist 2 (two) telephone/mobile numbers from which there have been most number of missed calls made to the Unique Mobile Number for that particular day, as determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion.
b) 2 (two) such telephone/mobile numbers shall be selected daily from each Daily Contest Period thereby resulting in a total of 40 (forty) such telephone/mobile numbers being shortlisted
a) At the end of each week of the Contest Period, from amongst the Participants who have submitted a valid Contest Entry, Organizer shall select and shortlist 1 (One) such telephone/mobile number from which there have been maximum number of missed calls made to the Unique Mobile Number, for that particular week, as determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion.
b) 1 (one) such telephone/mobile numbers shall be selected weekly from each week of the Contest Period thereby resulting in a total of 4 (four) such telephone/mobile numbers being shortlisted
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below