|Announcement||Nick Shining Star Contest 2020|
|Organised By||Viacom 18 Media Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Kids ages of 4 years to 14 years|
|Last Date||20th November 2020|
Nick India Shining Star Contest
Nick Shining Star Contest 2020 is organised by Viacom 18 Media Private Limited.
Also Read Nick Toon Hotline Activity 2020
Who Can Participate?
1. Be between the ages of 4 years to 14 years
2. Have a valid proof Indian citizenship,
3. Be permanent residents of India; and
4. Be viewers of the channel “Nick”
5. Be a mobile/landline subscriber of Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, BSNL, MTNL Mumbai, Jio, Loop and Tata
The Contest shall be held every Monday to Friday commencing on November 2, 2020 at 12.00 PM and shall conclude on November 20, 2020, at 3.00 PM
How To Participate?
1. Watch the Channel i.e. “Nick” during the Daily Contest Period.
2. Spot the unique toll-free number which will be flashed on the Channel at random intervals during the Daily Contest Period.
3. Give missed call on the Unique Contest Number during the Daily Contest Period.
Read Also Chill With Bingo Contest 2020
At the end of each day of the Daily Contest Period, from amongst the Participants who have submitted a valid Contest Entry, Organizer shall select and shortlist 1 (One) such telephone/mobile number from which there have been maximum number of missed calls on the Unique Mobile Number, during the Daily Contest Period, as determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion.
Laptop Approximately between 15,000/ to 30,000/-
1. Upon verification of the documents submitted by the Shortlisted Participant to the satisfaction of the Organizer, Organizer shall declare such Shortlisted Participant as the winner.
2. Thus, a total of 15 Winner shall be selected and declared for this Contest as the Winners.
3. Subject to timely co-operation by such Shortlisted Participant in verification, the Organizer shall either directly communicate to the Winner of their win through email/direct message and/or publicly announce the Winner on the Channel on any other platform as solely determined by Organizers, anytime between November 30, 2020 to December 30, 2020 or such other date as determined by Organizers at their sole discretion.
4. Participants hereby acknowledge and agree that the decision of the Organizers in this regard particularly with respect to timelines for selecting and declaring the Winners shall be final and binding and no questions shall be raised in this regard.
5. For sake of clarity, Shortlisted Participant will be considered as final Winner(s) only when he/she has been specifically declared as a Winner by the Organizer and not merely when he/she has been contacted by Organizer for verification or any other purpose.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below