|Scholarship||Nikon Scholarship Program 2021|
|Eligibility||Students Pursuing Photography Related Courses|
|Scholarship Amount||Scholarship Upto Rs. 1 Lakh
|Last Date||1st September 2021|
Nikon Scholarship Program 2021
Nikon Scholarship Program 2021-22 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of the society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship is meant to help students (Class 12 passed onwards) who are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of 3 months or more.
Nikon Scholarship Eligibility 2021
• Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
• The students must have passed Class 12.
• The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs).
• Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
Nikon Scholarship Amount 2021
Up to INR 1 lakh
Nikon Scholarship Application 2021
• Visit Buddy4Study Scholarship Website
• Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
• Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
• If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
• You will now be redirected to the ‘Nikon Scholarship Program’ application form page.
• Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
• Fill the required details in the online application form.
• Upload relevant documents.
• Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
• If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Nikon Scholarship Documents Required 2021
• Photo identity proof
• Address proof
• Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy)
• Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
• Current academic year fee receipt
• Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Nikon Scholarship Selection Process 2021
• Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
• Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
• Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
Nikon Scholarship Last Date 2021
Last date to apply for Nikon Scholarship Program is 1st September 2021
Nikon Scholarship Help Desk 2021
Call : 011-430-92248
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below