|Announcement||Nikon Scholarship Program 2020|
|Sponsored By||Nikon India Private Limited/ Buddy4Study|
|Eligibility||Students Pursuing Photography Related Courses|
|States / UTs||All States & UTs|
|Last Date||30th September 2020|
Nikon Scholarship Program
Nikon Scholarship Program 2020 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of the society to pursue photography-related courses.
The scholarship is meant to help students who have passed Class 12 and are enrolled in a photography-related course with duration of 3 months or more.
Nikon India, a world leader in imaging and optics is offering this scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening the society. Over the years, the company has been running several initiatives focusing on promoting education including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills.
1. Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
2. The students must have passed Class 12.
3. The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
4. Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
How To Apply?
You can follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
1. Click the ‘Apply Now’ link
2. Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
3. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
4. You will now be redirected to the Nikon Scholarship Program detail page.
5. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
6. Fill the required details in the online application form.
7. Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
8. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
1. Photo identity proof
2. Address proof
3. Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
4. Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
5. Current academic year fee receipt
6. Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
The selection of scholars for the Nikon Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background.
The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
1. Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
2. Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
3. Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
Last date for scholarship application is 30th September 2020
In case of queries. please reach out to us
Call : 011-430-92248(Ext-173)
Email : email@example.com