|Announcement||College Merit Scholarship 2020-21|
||North South Foundation [NSF]|
|Eligibility||Professional Courses Students|
|Last Date||30th November 2020|
NSF College Merit Scholarship
NSF offers scholarships for students who have gained admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medical, Dental, Nursing, Polytechnic, B.Sc (Agr), B.Pharm, B.V.Sc, etc. in government(or govt. aided) colleges. NSF supports students through their entire course of study as long as he or she maintains a good grade point average.
Apart from reviewing academic records and income statements, NSF will also review the special circumstances under which the student is submitting his / her application. No assistance is provided for students at the high school level and those at the graduate (Master’s) level in this category of scholarships.
1. You are among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET / NEET / JEE ranks in your state
2. Your annual family income is less than Rs. 1,00,000
3. You have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (MBBS, BAMS and BDS), B.V.Sc., B. Pharmacy, B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Nursing) , Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Agriculture in a Government College (including seats in Government Aided Colleges) and do not receive any other aid or scholarship.
1. Preference to students coming from government schools and colleges
2. Preference to fresh students going to government colleges
3. Preference to students getting the top rank in the first attempt
4. Preference to students not getting other scholarships
5. North South Foundation is the last resort for financial assistance to a needy student
1. Degree in Agriculture B.Sc.
2. Degree in Dentistry (B.D.S.)
3. Degree in Engineering (B.E./ B.Tech, 4-Year Degree in Engineering)
4. Degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.)
5. Degree in Nursing B.Sc.
6. Degree in Veterinary Medicine (B.V.Sc)
7. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic/ 3-Year Diploma)
8. Lateral Entry to Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech)
9. Lateral Entry to Degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.)
How To Apply For NSF Scholarship?
Students can apply for scholarship online. Attested hard-copies of the relevant documents listed at the end of the form need to be mailed along with your printed application form to the nearest NorthSouth chapter office or to the NorthSouth Hyderabad office. Names, addresses, email ID’s and phone numbers of India Chapter Coordinators
NSF Selection Process
Candidates are short listed based on their applications and will be called for an interview along with their parents for final selection.
NSF Last Date
Last date for scholarship application is 30th November, 2020-21
Phone: 040-2335 6368 / +1-713-201-4261
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Email: email@example.com