|Announcement||Asha Jyoti Scholarship Scheme 2020|
|Sponsored By||NSHM Knowledge Campus|
|Eligibility||Existing students of NSHM who are upgrading from UG to PG|
|Scholarship Last Date||20th September 2020|
NSHM Asha Jyoti Scholarship
NSHM has focussed on uplifting determined students to steer themselves towards a brighter future. And to celebrate 10 glorious years of rewarding scholarship opportunities, we are introducing 4 new categories in the Asha Jyoti Scholarship Scheme.
Who Can Apply?
Existing students of NSHM who are upgrading from UG to PG are eligible to apply for this scholarship under Asha Jyoti Unnati.
How To Apply?
1. Fill up the Online Application Form
2. In the scholarship field on the form, select the Asha Jyoti Scholarship Category for which you are eligible to apply.
3. On completion & submission of the application form, the admission counsellor will get in touch with you to process the scholarship.
1. To avail the full benefits of the scholarship, the following rules are to be observed by the student during his/her tenure with the college:
2. There should be no discrepancy / concealment of fact
3. A good academic track record has to be maintained without any backlogs.
4. He/She should not be the recipient of any letter for disciplinary action.
5. College or University fees should be cleared on or before the due dates.
6. Family Income Certificate to be obtained from any “A1 Gazetted Officer” wherever applicable.
7. 12th Class Marks for Scholarship to be calculated on the basis of “Best of 5 Subjects” for All Boards.
8. For Master Degree Courses – Scholarship shall be calculated on overall Graduation marks.
9. For Lateral Entry courses – Scholarship shall be calculated on overall Diploma marks.
10. The decision of the management will be final and cannot be challenged.
1. Online Application Number will be displayed when you successfully submit the online form by making the payment. Use this Application Number as a reference when you communicate with us.
2. Please keep scanned copies of your recent 2×2 color headshot and signature handy for uploading.
3. Students who have appeared for qualifying examinations and are waiting for examination results can put “results awaited” in the relevant column.
Last date of application for scholarship is 20th September 2020.