|Announcement||Assam Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Eligibility||SC Students pursuing Post Graduate courses|
|Last Date||31st October 2020|
Assam Post Matric Scholarship
Online Applications are invited for Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students 2020-21. Students from Assam can apply.
Check All Assam Scholarships Here
1. The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
2. These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post-matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in recognized Institutions/ Universities/ Colleges, where PMS-SC can be availed for intermediate, graduate, post graduate courses and include the following :
3. Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes so specified in relation to the State/Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs /domiciled as determined by the State/UT and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
4. The ceiling on age limit for admission as regular student in different classes should be decided by concerned Institutions
5. Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I.Sc. after I.A. or B.Com. after B.A. in other subject will not be eligible.
6. Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g. L.L.B. after B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible.
7. Students pursuing Post Graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
8. Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible.
Annual Parental Income
Scholarships will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees Two lacs Fifty thousand only).
How To Apply?
In order to apply online, please visit the website “National Scholarship Portal”.
Selection of Candidates
1. All the eligible Scheduled Caste candidates will be given scholarships subject to the application of Means Test prescribed in this Scheme.
2. a) Candidates belonging to one State but studying in other State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong or
b) Students domiciled in a State/UT but holding SC Certificate in other State/UT can avail scholarship in State/UT of domicile subject to verification of the SC certificate from State where it was issued.
Scheme Closing Date : 31-10-2020
Defective Verification : 20-11-2020
Institute Verification : 15-11-2020
Helpline number 0120-6619540 or send mail on e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.