|Announcement||Assam Pre Matric Scholarship For SC Students 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Eligibility||Students Studying In Classes 9th & 10th|
|Last Date||31st October 2020|
Assam Pre Matric Scholarship
Online Applications are invited for Pre Matric Scholarship For SC Students 2020-21. Students from Assam can apply.
Check All Assam Scholarships Here
1. Student should belong to Scheduled Caste.
2. His/ her Parent/Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
3. He / she should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre Matric Scholarship.
4. She/ he should be a regular, full time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
5. Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, she / he would not get scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year
Annual Parental Income
Scholarships will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2, 50,000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand only) per annum.
How To Apply?
In order to apply online, please visit the website “National Scholarship Portal”.
1. All eligible Scheduled Caste candidates will be given scholarships as prescribed in this Scheme.
2. Candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
Payment of Scholarship
1. Scholarship is payable from 1st April or from the month of admission, whichever is later, to the month in which the examinations are completed, at the end of the academic year.
2. In case of renewal of scholarship, it will be paid from the month following the month up to which scholarship was paid in the previous year.
3. The Government of the State/Union Territory Administration, to which they belong, in accordance with the procedure laid down by them in this regard, will pay the scholarship money to the selected students
Scheme Closing Date : 31-10-2020
Defective Verification : 20-11-2020
Institute Verification : 15-11-2020
Helpline number 0120-6619540 or send mail on e-mail id: email@example.com.