|Announcement||Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities 2020-21 [MCM]|
|Sponsored By||Ministry of Minority Affairs [www.minorityaffairs.gov.in]|
|Eligibility||Minority students studying Technical/ Professional Courses|
|Scholarship Last Date||31st October 2020|
NSP Merit Cum Means MCM Scholarship
The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a Government or private institution, selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government/Union Territory Administration concerned.
It will cover technical and professional courses at undergraduate and post graduate level.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020-21
Applications are invited for Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS for Academic Year 2020-21.
Who Can Apply?
1. Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
2. Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
How To Apply?
The MCM Scholarship Scheme is online Scheme and one can apply for fresh or renewal Scholarship under any of these Schemes on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) at www.scholarships.gov.in.
1. Financial assistance will be given to pursue graduate level or post graduate level technical and professional courses from a recognized institution Admission
2. Students who get admission in technical/professional courses without taking any competitive examination will also be eligible for scholarship.
3. However, such students should have secured not less than 50% marks in last qualifying exam at higher secondary/graduation level in case of Fresh Scholarship only. Selection of these students will be done strictly on merit basis
4. An Income Certificate, issued from a Competent Authority in the State/UT Governments is required in respect of parent/guardian of the student.
5. A Self-Certified Community Certificate is required from the student who has attained 18 years of age. For others the Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian of the student is required.
6. The continuance of award (for Renewal applicants) will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous year’s examination (each semester / trimester of previous year provided the students pursues the same course in same Institute).
7. Maintenance allowance will be provided to hostellers and day scholars.
8. The award will be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% marks in the previous annual examination (as stated in para-vi above).
9. Scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family (applicable for all three Scholarship schemes meant for minorities under this Ministry taken together).
10. Students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the institutions.
Scheme Closing Date : 31-10-2020
Defective Verification : 15-11-2020
Institute Verification : 15-11-2020
Helpline number 0120-6619540 or send mail on e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
merit cum means scholarship 2021 last date , merit cum means scholarship eligibility , merit cum means scholarship status , merit cum means scholarship delhi , merit cum means scholarship amount , merit cum means scholarship 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below