- 1 Overview
- 2 Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities 2021
- 3 Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Eligibility 2021
- 4 Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Amount 2021
- 5 Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Application 2021
- 6 Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Documents Required 2021
- 7 Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Selection 2021
- 8 Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Last Date 2021
- 9 Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Helpdesk 2021
|Scholarship||Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS|
||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Eligibility||Minority Students Studying Professional and Technical Courses CS|
|Application Mode||Online [National Scholarship Portal NSP]|
|Last Date||30th November 2021|
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities 2021
Ministry of Minority Affairs invites an application for Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS for academic year 2021-22
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Eligibility 2021
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Amount 2021
Rs. 20,000/- per annum subject to actuals whichever is less (for both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
• Rs. 1,000/- per month* for Hosteller
• Rs. 500/- per month* for Day Scholar
Scholarship For Listed Institutes :
Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Application 2021
The Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme is online Scheme and one can apply for fresh or renewal Scholarship under any of these Schemes on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) at www.scholarships.gov.in
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Documents Required 2021
The following documents are required to be uploaded for Fresh applications under the Merit cum Means based Scholarship if the amount of Scholarship is more than Rs. 50,000/- per annum. Uploading of document is not necessary for applying under Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
• Student Photo.
• Verification Form to be provided by the Institution.
• Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government.
• A self certified Community Certificate from the applicant who has attained 18 years of age and for others the Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian is required.
• Applicants for Scholarship under MCM based Scheme have to upload self-attested Mark Sheet, indicating that the applicant has secured not less than 50% marks in the last qualifying exam at higher secondary/ graduation level.
• Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’.
• Bank Account number of the Student along with the IFSC Code of the bank branch (for Pre Matric Scheme where students do not have their own bank account, parents/guardian can provide their own account details).
• Residential/Domicile Certificate.
• Aadhaar number of the student and if Aadhaar is not available then bonafide student certificate from the school/institute and scanned copies of bank passbook and Aadhaar enrolment ID (if applied for Aadhaar).
• If School/Institute is located in a State/UT different from domicile State/UT of the applicant then bonafide student certificate from School/Institute.
In case of Renewal of Scholarship for the next academic year the applicant has to provide a certificate that she/he has secured 50% marks in the previous year’s examination, pursued from the same school/institute. In the case of renewal under the MCM based Scheme the applicant must have pursued the same course from the same institute in the previous year and secured 50% marks in each semester/trimester as the case may be.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Selection 2021
The number of scholarship has been fixed State/UT-wise on the basis of Community-wise minority population of the States/UTs as per Census 2001 (2017-18) & 2011 (2018-20). Within the State-wise allocations, the applications from Listed Institutions will be exhausted first in merit list. In case number of such students is more than the State/Community-wise quota, normal merit list criteria shall be followed. Other verified applicant/student will be selected in the merit list, thereafter, on merit basis i.e. Percentage/marks of last academic course/board (higher secondary / graduation) exam. In case of similar marks, income will be taken as deciding factor.
There is no merit list generation for renewal cases. Renewal applicant will get the scholarship if one has obtained 50% in his/her previous year’s examinations (or in each semester/trimester of previous year’s) their application is approved by State Governments/UTs.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Last Date 2021
Scheme Closing Date : 15th November 2021
Defective Verification : 15th December 2021
Institute Verification : 15th December 2021
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities Helpdesk 2021
Call : 0120-6619540
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
merit cum means scholarship 2021 last date , merit cum means scholarship eligibility , merit cum means scholarship status , merit cum means scholarship delhi , merit cum means scholarship amount , merit cum means scholarship 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below