|Announcement||Pre Matric Scholarship For Students with Disabilities 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities [disabilityaffairs.gov.in]|
|Eligibility||Disability students studying in class IX & X|
|States||All States & UTs|
|Last Date||31st October 2020|
Disability Affairs Pre-Matric Scholarship
Online Applications are invited for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2020-21
Who Can Apply?
She/he should be a regular, full time student studying in class IX or X in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt. or by a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
1. The scholarships are open to nationals of India only.
2. The students having less than 40% disability (Certified by competent medical authority of the state Governments/UTs.) are not eligible.
3. Not more than two disabled children of the same parents will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
4. A scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other scholarship/stipend
Scholarship will be paid to the students whose parents/ guardians income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum
How To Apply?
In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL www.scholarships.gov.in
Day Scholars : Rs.500/ Per Month
Hostelers : Rs.800/ Per Month
Book Grant : Rs.1000/Per Annum
The following factors will be taken into consideration,
1. Fulfillment of eligibility conditions as given in the scheme.
2. Recommendation of the State Education Department.
3. No. of slots available to the State.
4. Merit of the candidate in terms of percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Scheme Closing Date : 31-10-2020
Defective Verification : 15-11-2020
Institute Verification : 15-11-2020
Helpline number 0120-6619540 or send mail on e-mail id: email@example.com.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below