|Announcement||NSTY National Scholarship Test For Youth 2020|
|Sponsored By||Flurosis Communication Pvt Ltd|
|Applicable For||Class 10th Passed Students|
|States / UTs||All States & UTs|
|Last Date||31st August 2020|
National Scholarship Test For Youth
Flurosis Communication Pvt Ltd., extends its helping hand for the youth to fulfil their higher education with association of few NGO’s, Educational Trusts and 100+ various Educational Institutions/Universities/Colleges.
Though we are helping the students economically providing Scholarships as well as admissions past 20 years, we made it more promising this year with NSTY 2020.
NSTY directly supports 5000 students with cash rewards with total of 3.5 crores and also extends its supports in fee reduction up to 10,000 students through PAN INDIA. NSTY collaborates with 100+ Universities/Educational Institutions/Colleges across India and along with them provides up to 50% Fee concession depending on their Rank / University / Course of admission.
1. Students can avail to NSTY Scholarship provided they satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
2. The student should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent in class 10th/SSC examination.
3. The student should have Indian citizenship
For NSTY Junior:
The student should have for junior :-
1. 11th Class Appearing or pass out student
2. 12th Class Appearing or pass out student
3. Any diploma course student
4. Graduation 1st year student
For NSTY Senior:
The student should have for senior :-
1. Graduation 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th-year student
2. Postgraduate 1st year student
3. Post-graduation diploma courses 1st-year student
For NSTY junior-5 Lakh For NSTY Senior-6 Lakh.
Total Awarded :
Cash Amount winner- 5000 Candidate Tuition fee scholarship winner – 10,000
How To Apply?
Student are required to visit the official homepage at www.nsty.in On the top right click “Apply” NSTY -2020 Application form will open
Registration Open : 15th Dec 2019
Closing Date : 31 August 2020, After there is a late fee of Rs. 150/-
Admit Card : 03 September 2020
Exam Date : 05 September 2020 ( Exam posponed due to COVID-19 )
Result :25 September 2020
For any clarification send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org