|Scholarship||Girl Education Scholarship Test [GEST] 2022|
|Conducted By||NTR Trust|
|Eligibility||Girls appearing for X standard Board exams in March/April 2022|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Last Date||8th December 2021|
NTR Trust GEST Merit Scholarship 2022
This scholarship programme is aimed towards creation of opportunities to women and empowering them to become future leaders. This scholarship program is a targeted programme where scholarship is awarded to a top few meritorious Girl students who meet the selection criteria of NTR Memorial Trust.
This was initiated from the year 2015 onwards, which enabled 25 top meritorious girls to pursue education for 2 years (Inter I year & Inter II year) with an amount of Rs. 5,000/- per month for top 10 and Rs. 3,000/- per month for the next 15 students in NTR Junior College for Girls, Hyderabad.
NTR Trust GEST Merit Scholarship Eligibility 2022
Girls appearing for X standard Board exams in March/April – 2022 from across India.
NTR Trust GEST Merit Scholarship Exam Details 2022
• Test Pattern: Objective Type
• Max. Marks: 100
• Duration: 2 Hours.
• Subjects: Maths, Science, Social, English, Current Affairs, GK, Reasoning of 10th standard.
• Venue: NTR Junior College for Girls, Chilukur Balaji Temple Road, Himayath Nagar Village, Moinabad Mandal, R.R. Dist., Telangana 500075
• Date & Time: 12-12-2021 (Sunday), 10:00 am – 12:00 noon.
Please bring two passport size photographs, Black ballpoint pen,writting pad, photo id card or school id card, Mask and Sanitizer.
How To Apply For NTR Trust GEST Merit Scholarship 2022?
• Visit NTR Trust GEST 2022 Page
• Scroll down for Registration Form
• Fill online application form and Submit
NTR Trust GEST Merit Scholarship Terms
• The duration of the scholarship is for a maximum period of two academic years. The continuation of the scholarship for the second year will be done after a review of your academic performance in the first year of Intermediate.
• In an unfortunate scenario, if the student fails in their first year of Intermediate the scholarship will be discontinued for the second year.
• The entire scholarship amount for every academic year is Rs. 60,000/- or the entire education expenses which the child incurs, which ever is minimum.
• You are expected to submit details of the total fee to be paid to the college (recognized by the Board of Intermediate), where you have taken admission, towards the education expenses.
• The scholarship amount will be directly transferred or credited to the respective college where you have taken admission. Direct money transfer will not be done neither to the parent nor the child.
• You are requested to produce SSC Hall Ticket, Short Memo and Fee Receipt from the college to avail the scholarship.
• The award and continuation of the scholarship is done at the sole discretion of the NTR Trust and the decisions cannot be either challenged or questioned in a court-of-law or publicly. The decisions taken by the NTR Trust are final and are governed by the internal guidelines of the NTR-GEST.
NTR Trust GEST Merit Scholarship Important Dates 2022
• Candidates can enroll for GEST-2021 from 22-11-2021 to 08-12-2021.
• Exam Date is 12-12-2021 (Sunday)
• Candidates can download their Hall Tickets with their registered mobile number from 10-12-2021.
• List of selected candidates will be placed in ntrtrust.org within one week from the date of examination.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below