|Announcement||Oreo ReciPic Contest 2020 (#OreoRecipic)|
|Organised By||Mondelez India Foods Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of India|
|Last Date||28th October 2020|
Oreo Recipe Contest
A cookery contest to find the most innovative chef who can make dishes using Oreo cookies. The Participants will have to share pictures of the recipes of that they have created with Oreo as a key ingredient.
Participants can participate by uploading a picture on Instagram by tagging the brand and using the caption #OreoRecipic. Participants must not share their recipe via post text or video.
Who Can Participate?
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the contest
1. You should be an individual legal resident of Republic of India.
2. Participants having a valid PAN CARD and Government approved photo id proof (passport, voter card etc.) as on 1st October 2020 will be eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. You should be of an age of 18 years or above as on the date of participation
How To Participate?
A picture of your best Oreo dish could win* you Rs.1 Lakh! Here’s how this playful twist works,
1. Create your unique Oreo dish
2. Share its picture on Facebook/ Instagram using #OreoReciPic
3. Follow OREO
This Contest will commence from 8th Oct 2020 at 9 am (IST) and end on 28th Oct2020
1. Each of the 3 Final Winners would win Rs One Lakh (Rs 100000) worth gift voucher/card as prize and
2. They will have the privilege of getting their recipe featured on the Oreo Instagram page and recreated by Pooja Dhingra
Each of the 30 Weekly Winners would win a year’s worth supply of Oreo cookies equivalent to 52 packs of Oreo 300g
1. 3 best entries (maximum one entry per participant) and the 30 entries subsequently qualifying for Weekly Winners will be shortlisted by our internal jury and our expert chef who will be the judge for the Contest from the list of eligible entries as per the Terms & Conditions.
2. The entries would be judged on the following parameters – Uniqueness/creativity of the dish, richness of texture/layers added, plating and setting of the dish and food styling and presentation.
3. The jury or the chef might decide to contact the shortlisted Winners to verify the authenticity of the entry by posing questions related to the submission of the recipe entry.
4. The shortlisted Winners would be finalised only if they pass this verification.
5. The top 3 winners or the Final Winners will be selected to get their entries featured on the expert chef’s social media account and the brand’s social media account and also get their recipe recreated by the expert chef
1. Once the winner Participants are shortlisted, the Organizers shall contact the shortlisted winners by messaging them on their Instagram handle (the same handle the participant used to share the entry).
2. In the event the shortlisted winner does not respond to the message within 3 days, the Participant’s participation in the Contest will come to an end and the Participant’s entry will not be considered for the Prizes.
3. If any shortlisted winner remains unreachable or is not interested in continuing in the Contest or is otherwise ineligible to participate, the Organizers will shortlist the next winner from the remaining entries received as per the terms of winner selection outlined above.