|Announcement||Parachute Advansed Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil Sliding Comb Challenge 2020|
|Organised By||Marico Limited|
|Prize||Amazon e-vouchers worth Rs.500|
|Last Date||30th November, 2020|
Parachute Advansed Sliding Comb Challenge
Sliding Comb Challenge is being organised by Marico Limited for the promotion of its product Parachute Advansed Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil.
Who Can Participate?
This contest is open for all Indian Citizens residing and who meet the eligibility criteria as enumerated herein.
How To Participate?
1. The Contest will be conducted on Instagram via influencer handles.
2. It is open for all Indian Citizens, however, only 1 entry per participant will be accepted.
3. Winners will be selected basis their creative ability to slide the comb down which is to be demonstrated clearly through a video.
4. Top 30 winners will be rewarded with Amazon e-vouchers worth Rs.500 each (Gratification).
5. Announcement of winners will be done via @Parachute_advansed Instagram official handle and through a direct message to the winners on Instagram itself.
The Contest period begins from 16th November, 2020 and ends on 30th November, 2020 . Entries sent by the Participant(s) after the Period, shall not be considered and shall be deemed null and void.
1. The Participant(s) and/or their legal guardian understand that the Entries should not be obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women, artist, celebrity or children, hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence or against the public policy of India or/and the internal policies of the Marico or in contravention of any law (which term shall carry the same meaning as assigned to it in Article 13(3) of the Constitution of India) in force in India.
2. The Entries should not contain content which infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights.
3. The Entries should not contain content which depicts alcohol or tobacco or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, and false advertising).
4. The Entries should not contain material or content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether directed at an individual or group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group or that is otherwise unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation, or political body.
5. [For Online Contest] Marico shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access to user data and/or for any compromise on private / confidential user related, or any other data, including but not limiting to user ids, email address, names, or any other user related details.
6. [For Online Contest] In case of any network failure, technical problem and/or for any reasons whatsoever, Marico reserves the right to change the Mechanism and/or cease from accepting the Entries of the persons, or take such necessary steps as it may deem fit.
1. Marico reserves a right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Program or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions etc. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participants to check the rules and regulations of the Contest/Program on the website of Marico.
2. This Program cannot be clubbed with any other promotion/offer/discounts which may be applicable on the other products of Marico.
3. In case the Participant wishes to contact Marico or the Agency for any reason whatsoever, the contact should be made only via the official Instagram handle of Parachute Advansed (parachute_advansed) or through consumer services cell of Marico, firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. Any attempt to contact any officer of Marico or any of its agencies/its personnel would not be entertained and could lead to the claim of the Participant being rejected.
5. The Participant(s) and/or their legal guardian hereby agree(s) and confirm(s) that mere announcement/declaration of being selected as a Participant(s) will not entitle the Participant(s) to the Gratification.
6. Marico is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the viewer/ Participant(s) in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the Contest.
7. Marico shall in no manner reimburse/incur any cost, expense, losses including but not limited to loss of employment opportunity, loss caused due to absence, etc. arising out of the participation in the Contest and/or enjoyment of the Gratification, and the Participant(s) shall solely bear/incur the same.
8. All decisions made by Marico shall be final and binding on all the viewers/ Participant(s) and in no event shall the viewer/ Participant(s) shall dispute the decision made by Marico and/or its employees in connection to the same.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below