|Announcement||Piaggio Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship 2020|
||Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.|
|Eligibility||Class 1oth Passed Children of Drivers of three wheeler community|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 20,000 per year|
|Last Date||15th November 2020|
Piaggio Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship
Piaggio “Shiksha Se Samriddhi” Scholarship is an initiative of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. to support the children/wards of Drivers/Owners of three wheeler community. Under this scholarship, the students who have passed their Class 10/12 examination will get 80% of total fee reimbursement or up to INR 20,000 per year for their ITI/Polytechnic/Diploma courses.
Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% owned subsidiary of the Piaggio Group. Piaggio is a leading player in the light transportation industry with a complete range of three wheelers in Diesel, Petrol, CNG, LPG fuel variants & has also entered the Electric vehicle market. The Company’s products are not only endorsed by over 2.9 million satisfied customers across India but also exported to more than 50 countries worldwide.
1. Open for the children/wards of Drivers/Owners of three wheeler community.
2. The students must have passed Class 10 with at least 55% marks.
3. They must be enrolled in an ITI/Polytechnic/Diploma course at a recognized institution in India.
4. Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 3 lakh (3,00,000).
80% of total fee reimbursement or maximum up to INR 20,000 per year
How To Apply?
1. Go to the Link
2. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
3. Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
4. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
5. You will now be redirected to the Piaggio “Shiksha Se Samriddhi” Scholarship application form page.
6. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
7. Fill the required details in the online application form.
8. Upload relevant documents.
9. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
10. If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
1. Passport size photograph of the applicant
2. Aadhaar Card
3. Class 10 marksheet
4. Fee receipt of polytechnic/diploma/ITI course
5. Vehicle RC
6. Commercial driving license
7. Family income proof (Form 16, Income Certificate, Salary Slip, ITR, etc.)
Last date for Scholarship Application is 15th November 2020