|Announcement||Bharti Scholarship 2021|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing full-time UG at Plaksha University|
|Last Date||20th Jun 2021|
Plaksha Bharti Scholarship 2021
Plaksha is committed to ensuring that no deserving student is denied access to education because of their personal financial constraints. Financial aid at Plaksha will comprise need-based scholarships and some merit-based scholarships.
Also Read : LearnLite Triumph Online Scholarship Test 2021
There are a large number of scholarships available for students, through the generous contribution of our Donors. In addition, the Bharti Foundation has set up the prestigious ‘Bharti Scholarship’, to fully support 20 Plaksha undergraduate student
Bharti Scholarship is a highly prestigious scholarship awarded to exceptional students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds to pursue full-time undergraduate studies at the upcoming Plaksha University. Bharti Scholarship has been set up by the Bharti Foundation to help the youth to realize their potential and pursue their dreams. Women are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Bharti Scholarship will go beyond a financial commitment to offer a transformational experience for exceptional and deserving students to develop academically and professionally.
The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis to deserving candidates subject to eligibility through a stringent selection process. As part of this scholarship, the recipients known as ‘Bharti Scholars’, will be eligible for:
1. Student mentoring program by senior faculty and industry leaders during the first year.
2. Participation in Exchange Programs with Global Universities to broaden their horizon with projects, research, etc.
A Bharti Scholar will be an academically bright student who also exhibits the following attributes:
1. Motivation and desire to use one’s talents to benefit the society
2. Out of the box thinking, bias for action and entrepreneurial mindset
3. Leadership instincts and ethics
4. Grit and determination
Bharti Scholarship will be awarded to students pursuing full-time undergraduate studies at the upcoming Plaksha University.
The scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis to deserving candidates subject to eligibility and selection process. The scholarship will be renewed for up to four years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first. Scholarship renewal is contingent upon satisfaction of academic performance and other requirements.
How To Apply For Scholarship?
1. Visit Scholarship Application Page
2. Create Account
3. Login with Email ID and Password
4. Fill Scholarship Form and Submit
From among candidates who have been offered admission at Plaksha and demonstrate financial need, the scholarship recipients will be selected through a threefold process:
1. Statement of Purpose / Personal Essays – Relevant parts from the student application including personal essays will be evaluated for the shortlisting process
2. Plaksha’s initial shortlist – Initial shortlisting based on financial need, a holistic evaluation of the candidates across academic, extra-curricular performance and personal essays submitted by the students during the admission process
3. Scholarship Committee Interview – A committee will be set up to conduct interviews with shortlisted prospective candidates with the aim of making final selection
As a scholarship recipient, the candidate must maintain a minimum CGPA equivalent of 2.5/4.0 or above to be eligible for Scholarship Renewal at the end of each year.
Participation in projects, Internships and Capstones :
Bharti Scholars will conceptualize and participate in Projects, Internships and Capstones as part of their curriculum at Plaksha with a special focus on social impact projects.
The admissions to the undergraduate program will take place from Nov 2020 to June 2021. The classes will start from Aug 2021.
Round 1 Deadline : 10 Jan 2021
Round 2 Deadline : 21 Mar 2021
Round 3 Deadline : 25 Apr 2021
Round 4 Deadline : 20 Jun 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below