|Announcement||PiParadox National Scholarship Test 2020|
|Conducted By||Pi Paradox|
|Eligibility||Students from Class 9-12 , Colleges and Early Career|
|Scholarship Worth||Rs. 5 Crores|
|Last Date||November 19, 2020|
PiParadox National Scholarship Test
PiParadox National Scholarship = Top Notch Learning + High End Skilling + Skyrocketed Employability
Give Wings To Your Career With PNST
PNST Scolarship Benefits
Students will be provided a 3 month scholarship with upto 100% scholarship. The total scholarship is worth INR 5 crores.
Who Can Apply?
Students from Class 9-12, Colleges and Early Career
How To Apply?
Candidates can apply for the scholarship at piparadox.live/pnst . Please ensure that you provide correct information in all the fields.
PNST is completely free to register. If you are eligible, you can give the exam!
Mode of exam will be online. You will receive test links via email, 1-2 days before the exam date.
The exam can be taken anytime between 00.01 a.m. on 20th November, 2020 to 23.59 p.m. on 22nd November, 2020. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
Tests will consist of 30 MCQ[Multiple Choice Questions] which should be completed within 60 minutes from the start of the exam.
Curriculum of the tests are as follows:
[For students of class 9-10] : Mathematics and Mental Ability [NTSE standard]
[For students of class 11-12] : Mathematics and Mental Ability [Standard 10+2 level]
[For students who have passed 10+2 level] : Mathematics and Mental Ability [Standard 10+2 level]
Once results are published, you will be notified via email containing the URL to check your score and rank. Once results are published, you will be notified via email containing the URL to check your score and rank.
Registration starts : October 15, 2020
Last date of registration : November 19, 2020
Exam starts: November 20, 2020
Exam ends : November 22, 2020
Results published : November 27, 2020
1. Contestants have to provide ALL CORRECT DETAILS at the time of registration. Any detail found incorrect at a later date will lead to cancellation of scholarship without any intimation.
2. Contestants can attempt the test for only one time during the test duration. More than one appearance will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
3. INCOME DECLARATION in case of students is the family income. For professionals, it is their own income.
4. Participants would also need to share the proof of their identity and income proof at a later date, if required.
5. Test will have to be given by the contestants independently.
6. PiParadox will not be responsible for connectivity issues that may happen during the time of appearing for the test. Contestants to ensure that they have sufficient connectivity back-up before starting the test.
7. The test will be a timed test and the window will close automatically once the time is over.
8. After the test is over for all contestants, PiParadox will review the results of the contestants and reach out to winners with an intimation of the scholarship won.
9. Winners will have to share their videos/pictures with PiParadox & tagging PiParadox on social media handles Facebook,LinkedIn,Instagram,Twitter mentioning how much scholarship they won.
10. The scholarship granted has to be used within the timeframe mentioned. Date will not be extended for using the scholarship.
11. The certificate of completion of courses will be issued in the name of the person who has won the scholarship. The awarded scholarship is not transferable.
12. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material by PiParadox.
13. Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions will automatically disqualify the participant.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other contestant will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent by PiParadox.
15. PiParadox reserves the right to cancel this offer at any given time without any obligation to the participants.
16. The decision regarding scholarship will be final as per PiParadox.
If you have further queries, please feel free to reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp us at 8240588584.