|Announcement||Feedback Contest 2020|
|Organised By||Poorvika MobilesPvt Ltd|
|Eligibility||Anyone who Purchase a smartphone above Rs.10000 at poorvika mobiles|
|Prize||Vivo Smartphone, Water Purifier, Refrigerator, TV, Smart Watch Speaker, Tab, True Wirelesss , 5.1 Speaker , Bluetooth & More|
|Last Date||15th November 2020|
Poorvika Feedback Contest 2020
Buy Smart Phone and Participate in Feedback Contest and Win exciting prizes.
How To Participate?
Step 1 : Purchase a smartphone above Rs.10000 at poorvika mobiles
Step 2 : Customer Will Visit www.poorvika.com click feedback banner
Step 3 : Fill the details and give your suggestions/feedback and click submit
31st October 2020 to 15th November 2020
1. On a daily basis we are providing attractive gifts to majority of the customers.
2. Our attractive gifts includes Vivo Smartphone (80 win) , Water Purifier (16 win), Refrigerator (16 win), Tv (16 win), Smart Watch (16 win), Speaker (48 win), Tab (160 win) , True wirelesss (160 win), 5.1 speaker (160 win) , Bluetooth (400 win).
3. The Best slogan winner will get Car (1 win) & Duke (6 win) (Samsung mobiles)
4. The judgement is purely made by Poorvika Mobiles Pvt Ltd.
5. Customers who are selected will be contacted by poorvika executive for further intimation.
6. Customers who are awarded with gifts such as car & bike, has to bear the TDS of 30% .
Intellectual Property Rights:
All rights, title and interest including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all registrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with Poorvika at all times and Poorvika shall be entitled to use the database of the entries received or any information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purpose without any further reference or payment or compensation to Participant.
Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of infringement of copyrights or any kind of intellectual property rights belonging to any other person/ entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify Poorvika and its officers, directors, employees etc on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.