|Department||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan|
|Eligibility||Rajasthan SC/ST/SBC/OBC/BPL Students|
SJE Anuprati Scheme
Anuprati scheme commenced by Rajasthan Government in 2005. Rajasthan government encourage and provide economic help to poor but brilliant students belongs to the Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Special Backward Class (SBC), Other Backward Class (OBC) and Below Poverty Line (BPL) families for the preparation and then selection in various exams such as Indian Civil Services, Rajasthan Civil Services, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT and Rajasthan Engineering and Medical etc.
This system will provide online procedure of the Anuprati’s whole system which contains flow from application registration to application payment bill generation. All actions covered by this document which happens during anuprati scheme application such as applying for the scheme, attach documents, Approval, Rejection, Objection and so on.
Pre- Requisites :
All Documents should be scanned clearly.
How To Apply For Anuprati Scheme?
Login Through SSO
- Launch Website
- Click “Citizen SSO Login”.
- Link forwards us to SSO page login as apparing below:-
- Close the Message window and put your user name, password and Capcha code.
- Government web portal’s list will appear as above.
- Select SJMS portal from the list which gets open on next screen.
- Enter user name and password and click login.
Apply For Scheme
- User’s dashboard will appear with his personal detail appearing at right hand side of the screen.
- Click “List of Scheme” given over the dashboard.
- Anuprati form gets open where basic detail of candidate will point up on thepage and additional required fields will appear below of the form.
- Click “Save & next ” that will move us to attachment page.
- Upload required and relevant document which are should be clear.
- Click “Submit” button.
- After submitting application, system generated application number will reveal over the window. Application number should be noted down by the candidate for further use.
- Application will come into sight on dashboard under My application wizard.
- Users can view their application from the ”View” marked as above.
- Now application goes to verifier level who will verify the application and will take action
- On basis of these actions taken by verifier, application status gets change and that will reflect on candidate’s dashboard.
SJMS Helpdesk Number: 0141-2226638
SJMS Support E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below