|Service||RCI Online Registration|
|Organisation||Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)|
|State||All States and UTs|
RCI Online Registration
Now, you can fill Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) applications online.
Also Read RCI Application Status
1. Online Fresh Application
2. Online Additional Qualification Application
3. Online Renewal of Registration Application
4. Online Good Standing Application
5. Online Foundation Course Application
How To Apply?
To register online, follow the below steps,
Step-1 : Go to the RCI Online Registration page
Step-2 : Click on the Application Form link which you want to fill.
Step-3 : Fill the form and Submit.
1. Application Fee for Fresh Application : Rs.1000/-
2. Application Fee for Additional Qualification(s) :Rs. 1000/-
3.Application Fee for Renewal of Registration :Fee Rs.500/-
4. Application Fee for Good standing : Fee Rs.1500/-
5. Application Fee for Foundation Course :Fee Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment
Payment should be made through NEFT only.
1. Please read the instructions available on the form carefully before filling up the form.
2. Fields indicated with ‘*’ mark are mandatory. Appropriate information should be filled by the candidates.
3. The applicant’s name should be filled in the online application form A / FCSEDE as per the name mentioned in his/her Certificate issued by RCI approved Rehabilitation Training Institute / Organization / University / Examination Board.
4. In the online application form C / D / Renewal of registration, CRR no. and date of registration has to be filled as mentioned on the Registration Certificate. Form will open with all the previous details of the applicant.
5. For Certificate of Authentication, Download the format from RCI website. Original Certificate of Authentication with recent passport size photograph should be submitted with seal & stamp from the institution(s) from where the applicant has passed the RCI approved rehabilitation qualification.
6. Photocopy of Rehabilitation Certificate and Marksheet must be self attested
7. References of 3 Persons with name, address and contact number to be filled in the online form A / FCSEDE registration form
8. The 2 separate testimonial of character and conduct as stated in the application form D should be from person of standing i.e. Gazetted officer / Member of Parliament / Member of Legislative Assembly / Magistrate 1st class, and the Principals and Professors of Colleges in any discipline or from other person of similar status.
9. References from 2 prominent persons with name, address and contact number to be filled in the online form D registration form. These should not be the same persons who have issued testimonials of character and conduct.
10. See RCI website, for details of 100 CRE points and RCI approved CRE / Seminar / Workshop etc. for renewal of registration certificate.
11. In case the Course code / Institute code / University code is not available in the online application, please select Any other.
12. If all information is filled appropriately, after Submission of the form the applicant will get the Provisional Registration Certificate with Provisional Registration ID which is valid for 1 year (Only for Form A / C / Renewal / FCSEDE). A print copy of this certificate must be sent to RCI with other attested / original documents (as mentioned in table above) within 10 days.
13. In case of Good standing, applicant will get a filled Application form for Good standing. A print copy of this certificate must be sent to RCI with other attested / original documents (as mentioned in table above) within 10 days.
14. In case the applicant has selected an option of Any other for Course code / Institute code / University code, the Provisional Registration Certificate will not be issued.
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below