|Announcement||RD Sethna Loan Scholarship 2020|
|Sponsored By||RD Sethna Scholarship Fund Trust|
|Eligibility||10th Passed Students|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs.10,000 or more|
|Scholarship Last Date||31st August 2020|
RD Sethna Scholarship
RD Sethna Scholarship Fund invites applications for R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2020 from students who have cleared class 12 and wish to pursue technical, scientific, industrial or commercial studies within India or abroad.
The aim of this scholarship is to provide assistance to the deserving candidates of all the communities so that they can pursue their academic dreams. A loan scholarship of INR 10,000 or more will be given to the selected candidates on the condition that they repay the amount with interest in terms of the agreement.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
1. Have cleared Secondary School Certificate examination or any equivalent examination
2. Have scored at least 50% marks in the last examination
3. Be a citizen of India
How To Apply?
You will have to register / login to fill the form.
Applicants are requested to pay the application fee of Rs.50/- before filling the form. read the instructions below
1. To pay the Application fee, click on the button Pay Application Fee below. It will take you to a secured payment gateway. You can choose from the payment modes viz: Card, Netbanking, Wallet or UPI / QR.
2. On successful payment you will be redirected to the Application Form.
3. You will also receive a confirmation email which will also have a Payment id. You will have to enter this id in the Application form.
4. You can also pay now and fill the form later.
5. If you have already paid, you can click on the Fill Application Form button below.
6. Application fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
1. Applications are invited from students of all communities who are Indian citizens for grant of loan scholarships for scientific, technical, medical and other professional courses in India and overseas.
2. At the time of submitting the Applications, the candidate has to ensure, inter alia, that a guarantor, being a resident of Mumbai, has to stand guarantee for the repayment of the loan scholarship amount granted. In addition, the candidate is required to obtain the written recommendation of two persons, being resident in Mumbai, who are familiar with the candidate, in support of the candidate’s application.
3. Loan scholarships are granted to enable students to undertake scientific, technical, industrial or commercial studies in India and abroad on the condition that they are repayable with interest in terms of the agreement and other documents required to be entered into and executed by applicants and their guarantors.
4. After the loan scholarship is sanctioned, but prior to its disbursement thereof in tranches, the candidate is required to provide an insurance policy, either through Life Insurance Corporation of India or Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. (through the agents designated by the Trust), as collateral guarantee for the amount of the loan scholarship granted, which insurance policy shall stand assigned to the Trustees.
5. Application Forms are available at the Trust office at: Esplanade House, 29, Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400 001 — Tel: 22077044 on payment of Rs.50/- either in cash or by postal order. Candidates requesting for Application Forms by post are required to send a self-addressed Rs.10/- stamped envelope of size: 23 cm x 10 cm.
6. The Application Forms will be issued from 1st April to 15th May each year. The duly completed Application Forms should reach the Trust Office not later than 31st May for studies overseas*, and by 31st August for studies in India.
7. On-Line Application Form is also available on this website.
The application form must be legibly filled in and must be accompanied by the following documents.
1. A copy of the letter of admission to the college, Institution or University at which the applicant intends to undertake studies with details of fees etc. In the case of applicants who have secured admission to USA Universities or Institutions must enclose a copy of the Form I-20 and for admission to UK Universities or Institutions applicants must enclose a copy of the “Certificate of Acceptance for Studies” statement. For studies in India the applicant must produce the receipt of the admission fees paid to the College or Institution. Salary certificate or copy of income-tax assessment order of the parents and the person proposed as guarantor.
2. Proof of income and assets of all family members of the applicant whether working or in business. If the member of the family is carrying on business, the nature of business must be mentioned.
3. Copies of testimonials/letters of recommendations given to the applicant.
4. A latest passport size photograph of the Applicant to be affixed on the space provided in the form.
5. Students proposing studies in India must submit proof of the recognition granted to the College or the Institute by the Govt. of India.
For academic year 2020-21,
1. Application Forms are available and the last date for filing Application Forms will be 31st August 2020 for studies in India.
2. Application Forms are available and the last date for filing Application Forms will be 31st July 2020 for studies in India.
Call : +91 22 2207 7044
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / rdsethnascholarships.org