Reliance

Overview

Announcement Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021
Sponsored By
Reliance Foundation
Eligibility UG/PG Students
Application Mode Online
Last Date 7th March 2021
Official Website https://www.reliancefoundation.org/

Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021

The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences aims to enable and propel India’s brightest youth, who are uniquely positioned to sit at the forefront of India’s technologically driven growth, to become the future leaders of tomorrow.

Also Read : Reliance Foundation Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship

Scholarship Features

1. Nurturing India’s talented youth who have the potential to become India’s global leaders of tomorrow
2. The scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit, seeking to select the best and brightest students through a rigorous and competitive selection process.
3. Up to 40 undergraduates and 40 postgraduate scholars will be selected
4. At the undergraduate level the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme will be up to Rs/INR 4 Lakhs.
5. At the postgraduate level the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
6. 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.
7. Extra benefits to be offered to scholars include engagement and development opportunities, and being part of a strong alumni network.
8. We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds, and encourage applications from specially-abled candidates. At the undergraduate level, additional consideration may be given to applicants on a merit-cum-means basis for those with an annual household income of 10 Lakhs or less.

Scholarship Eligibility

Reliance Foundation invites first year undergraduate and first year postgraduate students who are enrolled in a full-time programme in selected eligible institutes and in eligible courses to apply.

You must fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
1. Be a resident, Indian citizen
2. Fulfil the academic criteria
3. Currently enrolled full-time in an eligible institute and in an eligible course subject

Other Conditions:
Students who are selected for the Undergraduate Scholarship can avail other partial scholarships. At Postgraduate level, scholars will be required to provide details of any financial benefits from other sources. The Scholarship programme policy will permit stipends from other sources of up to a maximum of Rs 15,000 per month during the scholarship

How To Apply?

To start your application, you will need to fill the online Eligibility Questionnaire. If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through our application portal.

Apply Online

Application Components:
1. Personal, Academic and Extra-curricular details
2. Two Letters of Reference: One that attests to your academic capabilities and one that attests to your character and leadership traits
3. Two Essays : Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose

Selection Process

1. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview
2. Selection of Scholars will be announced at the end of May 2021

Last Date

Applications will close at 11.59pm IST on Sunday the 7th March 2021.

Helpdesk

WhatsApp : 7977 100 100
Email : contactus@reliancefoundation.org

Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below

Leave a Reply

You do not have to leave an email address in order to reply.