|Exam Name||RICE Talent Scholarship Test 2021|
||Roy’s Institute of Competitive Examination Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Student pursuing UG/PG|
|Prize||Get scholarship upto 100%|
|Last Date||18th February 2021|
RICE Talent Scholarship Test 2021
RICE Talent Scholarship Test is the Largest Online Merit Test which provides a golden opportunity for students preparing for Government jobs. Enrol for the Test and get upto 100% scholarship on RICE courses. Over Rs. 1 Crore Scholarships* to be won.
Also Read : Aakash iACST Instant Scholarship Test 2021
RICE has 16 branches across West Bengal and has blended courses (both online and offline) available for WBCS,other PSC exams,SSC,Banking,Railway,other competitive exams for preparation of Govt. Jobs. Please visit our website www.riceindia.org to know more.
1. Any student pursuing Undergraduation or Post graduation.
2. Any Graduate or Post Graduate
1. Each test date has multiple exam slots to choose from.
2. Select your preferred time slot for taking the test.
3. Duration of Test is 1 Hour for 60 marks.
4. The test will be based on Multiple Choice Questions from English, Mathematics, Current Affairs and General Knowledge.
How To Register?
Register at www.scholarship.riceindia.org and share some basic information about yourself. You will also be allowed to select your preferred date and time slots and can take the test at your preferred date and time.
There is no fee for registration. It is completely free of cost.
On the basis of your scores, you can get a scholarship upto 100% of the amount of RICE course fees for your chosen course at your selected branch of RICE.
Contact your chosen RICE Branch to know the results from 23rd Feb ’21.
Terms & Conditions
1. Rice Talent Scholarship Test (hereinafter referred to as Test) is being conducted by Roy’s Institute Of Competitive Examination Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as RICE) to identify merit based talents to enrol in preparatory courses for various competitive examinations for Government Jobs and provide them with an opportunity to pursue the said course at RICE at discounted rates.
2. Participation in Test does not guarantee scholarship.
3. Scholarship is based on your performance in the test.
4. The offered scholarship is only applicable when you finish the test on the designated date and time and if admissions are taken by 28th February 21.
5. The scholarship is applicable on MRP of the course of RICE.
6. The scholarship entitles you for a fee waiver on our classroom & online coaching programs at RICE Branches.
7. All decisions regarding the admission and scholarship test results, scholarships awarded, and fee waiver rest with RICE.
8. RICE may, at its discretion, use the name, photograph and other details of the candidates who would register for the Test, for various promotional campaigns for which no separate consent will be required.
9. The Scholarship Scheme may be withdrawn by RICE at any point of time without any notice.
10. RICE shall have exclusive right to use name, photograph and other details of successful candidate who qualify in one or more competitive examinations for promotional campaigns without any further consent from the candidate.
11. Scholarship is available for new admissions.
1. Scholarship Test Date: 20th or 21st Feb ‘21
2. Last Date of Registration : 18th Feb ‘21
3. Result : 23rd Feb ’21.
Call 98747 12112
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below