|Announcement||Boost Roar For Chennai Super Kings Contest 2020|
|Conducted By||Hindustan Unilever Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of India|
|Prize||Official CSK Jersey and a virtual meet and greet with the CSK team members|
|Contest Last Date||08th November 2020|
Boost Roar For CSK Contest
Cheer louder for CSK with Boost ! Participate in the contest & get a chance to meet CSK players and more*
Share your best creative and energetic cheer, to become one of our five weekly winners, Get a chance to meet Chennai Super Kings players, Win signed merchandise and special prizes, Press play to hear some of the best roars
The Contest is open for Indian citizens who are residing in India, who have attained the age of 7 (seven) years or are older as on September 12, 2020, only
The Contest shall commence on September 12, 2020 at 08:00AM and end on November 8, 2020 at 11:59 PM
How To Participate?
1. Participation in this Contest is purely optional and voluntary.
2. Entry into this Contest is free, Participants are not required to make any purchases of any HUL products in order to participate in the Contest.
3. Participants must visit www.roarforcsk.com (“Website”) during the Contest Period and follow the steps on the Website, enter the necessary details to register themselves for the Contest and click “submit”.
4. Participants must allow the Website to access the mobile and/or computer’s (“Device”) microphone. In the event the Participant has not allowed access to the microphone, the Participant shall have to go to the Device settings and allow access to use the microphone.
5. Participants are required to create up to a 30 (thirty) second audio cheer, supporting the Chennai Super Kings cricket team (“CSK”) and record the cheer on the Website
6. To record the cheer, the Participant shall have to press the record button on the Website and speak the cheer clearly into the Device microphone. Upon completing the cheer, the Participant shall have to press the record button once again to stop recording pursuant to which, the recording will be automatically submitted to the Organizer.
7. The Participant’s Entry should not be more than 30 (thirty) seconds. In the event that the Entry is more than thirty seconds, the Website will automatically stop recording.
|Most cheers||1 winner||Official CSK jersey and a virtual meet and greet with the CSK team members.|
|Best Cheer||1 winner||Official CSK jersey and a virtual meet and greet with CSK team members.|
|Early Bird||10 winners||Official CSK jersey|
During the Contest Period, 5 weekly winners will be announced for the following weeks
|Week Number||Week Start Date||Week End Date|
|Week 1||September 12, 2020||September 20, 2020|
|Week 2||September 21, 2020||September 27, 2020|
|Week 3||September 28, 2020||October 4,2020|
|Week 4||October 5, 2020||October 11, 2020|
|Week 5||October 12, 2020||October 18, 2020|
|Week 6||October 19, 2020||October 25, 2020|
|Week 7||October 26, 2020||November 1, 2020|
|Week 8||November 2, 2020||November 8, 2020|
1. Winners will be intimated by the Organizer/ HUL through SMS on the contact details provided at the time of registration for the Contest. The Organizer/HUL shall try a maximum of 3 (three) times to contact the Winner.
2.In the event a Winner is uncontactable it shall be deemed that the Winner has forfeit his/ her right to claim the Prize and HUL and/or the Organizer shall have the right to offer the Prize to another person.
The Winners shall also be announced on the Website and the Boost Social media pages
1. By participating in this Contest, the Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these terms and conditions available on www.boostcamp.com/roarforthala as well as the decisions of HUL, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
2. HUL reserves the right to exclude any person from the contest on grounds of misconduct or criminal record or for security reasons or for not abiding by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The Prize is non- transferable, and no cash in lieu or alternate prize shall be provided to Winner.
4. HUL/Organizer shall not be responsible for any damage or manufacturing defect related to the Prize. The sole recourse available to the Winner is to take the matter up with the manufacturer of the Prize at his/ her sole risk and cost.
5. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by HUL to conduct further Contests.
6. HUL or any of its respective officers, employees, directors shall not be responsible for delayed, lost, mutilated, corrupted or illegible documents.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below