|Exam||Rationalist Talent Search Exam 2021
|Eligibility||Students of Classes II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX of S.S.C., I.C.S.E OR C.B.S.E|
|Last Date||28th February 2021|
Rationalist Talent Search Exam 2021
RTSE is the BIGGEST talent search exam conducted all over the state of the Maharashtra.It is conducted for standard 2nd to 9th every year. RTS Exam is the only examination in which General Knowledge is included in the exam syllabus from standard 2nd itself. Which will be definitely useful to shape your child future.
Also Read : Hindustan Times Olympiad Contest 2021
We strongly believe – “Talent is not a Monopoly of any nation , religion , cast , place or period.”. The existing systems are unable to identify and motivate the talented students.It is therefore as a social binding we are conducting RTS Exam every year . This Exam is just like MPSC & UPSC type.We Hope you all will support and participate in this ‘Nobel Vision’ .
Who Are Eligible For RTSE 2021?
Student of std. II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX of S.S.C., I.C.S.E OR C.B.S.E pattern.
How To Apply For RTSE 2021?
RTSE 2021 Exam Details
Medium of Examination:
English or Marathi or Semi-English
Nature of Examination:
Entire paper will be of objective type. Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives. Negative marking will not be applied for any wrong answer. Duration of exam will be1.40 hrs. i.e. 100 min. Section contains 65 , 20 & 15 questions on Academic Syllabus 65 ,20 logical intelligence and 15 Question General Awareness. Each question will carry 2 mark.
Books & Syllabus:
Prescribed Academic text book of State Board & CBSE
Final exam will be conducted on the given date. Completely filled application forms attached herewith are to be submitted along with above mentioned fees before registrations last date.
Merit Ranking Criteria:
Ranking of merit list will be done in descending order of marks. In case two or more students score equal marks at the final exam then the Exam Will Conduct For these Student Again:
RTSE 2021 Rules & Regulations
1. It is essential to contact RTSE office , if you don’t receive the Hall Ticket of your application before the examination.
2. Under unavoidable circumstances RTSE reserves the right to change the date , the time & center of Examination.
3. The RTSE office is not responsible for any postal Mishaps / Delay .
4. Students should strictly follow the instructions given by the supervisors during examination.Copying in any form is strictly prohibited. Students using unfair means will be disqualified.
5. Prior permission of RTSE is essential to Change the Center of Examination.
6. Complaints/ Suggestions regarding the exam should be addressed to RTSE office in written form. The decision of RTSE is final in all such a matters .
7. Result displaying Absent,#value! Etc. are rejected by OMR machine due to mistakes in ROLL NUMBER written by students.RTSE is not responsible for the same.
8. Second level exam will be conducted for the common ranker of the same class at Jalna in the Month of May(IF THE NUMBER OF SUCH RANKERS IS MORE THAN FIVE IN EACH CLASS) .
9. For qualifying dist. level scholarship minimum percentage is 60% i.e. 120 marks. No scholarships will be awarded to the Dist/State level rankers scoring below 60%.
10 . Scholarships will be deposited on the bank account of scholarship winners in the month of October current year.
11. Scholarship winners should submit their Bank details i.e. BANK NAME, BRANCH NAME,ACC.NO,ACC.HOLDERS NAME ,2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO,BANK PASS BOOK XEROX,BANK ISFC CODE, ETC. to the RTSE HEAD OFFICE.
12. All rights are reserved by RTSE Organization.
Last Date of Form Submission “28th Feb 2021′
Call : 02482-224156, 8421971929 , 9890014417
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below