|Scholarship||Scholarship For Professional Studies|
||Sankshema Charitable Trust|
|Eligibility||12th Passed Students|
The Sankshema Scholarship Fund was started in 1999 with 14 students. Scholarships are awarded to students from Medical, Engineering, M.B.A, M.C.A, Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelors of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Nursing, etc. As on 9th February 2014, students were awarded scholarships. The scholarship amount disbursed was 52,27,500Rs. The cumulative total since 1999 is 4,308 students, with a cumulative total amount of 33,463,000 Rs.
Also Read : Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Who Can Apply?
Applicant must have passed intermediate exams and apply / Join a professional course.
How To Apply?
• Individual have to apply in a plane paper
• Specifying the reasons why He/She requires the scholarship.
• Brief family history of parents such us no.of brothers and sisters with ages and their marital status, and their occupation
• Occupation and method of livelihood Earnings of the parents.
• The applicants present qualification and marks obtained with documents.
Whom To Apply?
Sankshema Charitable Trust
Sushruta Cancer hospital
Phone :7288887646, 7729985109, 7729985110.
• SSC /10th class memorandum of marks
• Intermediate memo
• EAMCET/ICET/NEET Examination rank card (Compulsory).
• Professional course latest marks sheet all the above must be Xerox copies only (not originals).
Selection is done by an independent committee nominated by the Trust.
Criteria For Selection
The basic criteria for selecting students are:
• Economic backwardness
• Scholarships are renewed in subsequent years depending on a minimum performance of 55%
Communication Details of applicant:-
All candidates applying for scholarship must clearly write postal address and their personal mobile number for communication to the candidates through ordinary post only.
Responsibility of Sankshema:-
Sankshema trust will select on a random basis a few among the applications for interview. After interview persons selected for scholarship will be Informed by letter through ordinary post only their names will be put up on the notice board of Sushruta cancer hospital, Karimnagar and also uploaded to the website of sankshema at www.sankshema.org. Sankshema trust is not responsible for not receiving the communication by post.
Date of Receiving Applications at Sushruta Cancer hospital, karimnagar:-
Will be notified soon.
Last Date of Receiving Application:-
Will be notified soon.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below