|Announcement||BCUD SPPU Scholarship 2020-2021|
||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
UNIPUNE BCUD SPPU Scholarship 2021
Online applications are invited for Savitribai Phule Pune University (UniPune) Scholarship for academic year 2020-2021
Savitribai Phule Pune University
Savitribai Phule Pune University, one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It occupies an area of about 411 acres. It was established on 10th February, 1949 under the Poona University Act. The university houses 46 academic departments. It is popularly known as the ‘Oxford of the East’. It has about 307 recognized research institutes and 612 affiliated colleges offering graduate and under-graduate courses.
The university attracts many foreign students due to its excellent facilities. It offers good accommodation facility. There is a provision of hostel for the students. There is a well-stocked library containing plenty of books regarding various subjects. The university offers different scholarships to the students. The university conducts seminars and conferences for the students.
How To Apply For SPPU Scholarship 2021?
1. Visit SPPU Scholarship Page.
2. Enter User Name (your Eligibility No.) & Password (your DOB)
3. After Login successfully click to “Apply for scholarship”
4. Enter Eligibility Number and click on search button, if eligibility number that you entered is correct
5. Then it will open Application Form otherwise it will shows an error.
6. Here Candidates can fill their details. Enter your Eligibility Number & click Search. After inserting Eligibility number, Application Form will open and you may fill the form.
7. Except Photo & Sign, All documents should be in .pdf format & maximum size 1MB.
8. Please make sure that application form filled correctly & accept “Self-Declaration”then click Submit button.
9. Click view. It will redirects you to applied Scholarship Details
10. Print your Application
11. You gets logged out after clicking on Logout button.
While uploading documents please make sure that, Photo & Sign should be in .jpg format with maximum size 150 KB & other “Mandatory Documents” in .pdf format with maximum size 1MB.
1. Last Year Marksheet
2. Bank Passbook
Note: Document according to choosen Scholarship.
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below