|Bank||State Bank of India [SBI]|
|Portal||SBI HRMS Portal|
|Services||Download Salary Payslip, Pension Slip & More Services|
SBI HRMS Portal
SBI HRMS is a system used by the SBI employees and retired SBI employees. SBI HRMS or Human Resources Management System is an Infrastructure that helps the employees of SBI to get the full benefit of working with the State Bank of India.
Also Read : SBI Employees Wards Scholarship 2021
If you are an employee or a retired SBI employee, you can check your salary or pension slip with SBI HRMS. It also allows you to use SAP Portal, SBI HRMS IRJ Portal, SBI EMS Portal, SBI Coin Portal, SBI Salary Slip services. You can access this system by opening the web portal on the internet, or you can download the official App for the SBI HRMS.
How To Login SBI HRMS Portal?
1. Visit SBI HRMS Portal
2. Enter Employee User ID and Password
3. Enter Captcha Code
4. Login and Download Payslip & More
Following services are available through HRMS portal,
1. Reimbursement of Monthly Expenses
2. PF – Automation, Lien Noting & Cancelation, Nomination Recording / Change, PF Withdrawal, PF Advance , One Can Generate The Statement Through HRMS, Gratuity Calculator
3. Salary Slips Through E-Mail
4. Site For Submission of Data Change, Submission of Investment Declaration
5. Reimbursement of Expenses On Account of Repairs / Maintenance
6. Reimbursement of Medical Expenses
7. Leave And Attendance. All The Branches/offices Are Here By Advised That No Manual Application/ Approval of Leave Should Be Allowed And On-Line Attendance Should Be Marked On Daily Basis In The HRMS.
8. Reimbursement Entertainment Expenses
9. Viewing of Details of Furniture / Fixtures
10. Birth Day Wish, Who’s Who
11. Submission of Life Certificate By Pensioners/Family Pensioners
12. Assets & Liabilities Declaration:
13. Employees’ Photo Upload Service
14. Apply For Award of Scholarships / LFC / HTC
15. Project: Gratuity Automation Payment of Gratuity In HRMS
16. Automation of Pension Proposal In HRMS
17. Reimbursement of Cost of Glucometer Through HRMS
18. Reimbursement of Post- Paid Mobile Bills To officers In Jmgs
19. Reimbursement of Travel Expenses Bills of officers For Deputation / Travel On official Duty
20. Transfer Tracking System (TTS) In HRMS
21. Project HRMS: : Automation of Payment of Honorarium On Completion of Approved Certificate Courses Approving Authority To Allow An Employee To Pursue Approved Courses
22. Rupee Prepaid Cards: Staff Incentive Cards (Achiever/Gift Card), Integration With HRMS Portal.
23. Online Service Sheet
24. Staff Pension Payment
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below