|Announcement||Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Schaeffler India|
|Eligibility||First Year Engineering Students From Gujarat, Maharashtra & Tamil Nadu|
|Scholarship Amount||Upto Rs.75,000 per year|
|Last Date||18th October, 2020|
Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship
Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship programme offers financial support to engineering students who belong to economically weaker section of society and need financial assistance to pursue their education.
Under the scholarship programme, the students from the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu can avail financial aid of up to INR 75,000/year to continue their engineering studies and become leading technocrats of tomorrow.
Schaeffler India deals in high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications. The scholarship programme is part of its CSR initiatives to enable youth from weaker sections of the society and help them achieve their education and career dreams.
1. Open for students from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only
2. Applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in Class 12 (Science) in academic session 2019-20
3. Only applicants enrolled in 1st year of engineering program at any state/UGC recognized colleges in India can apply
4. Engineering branches that shall be given preference includes Mechanical, Production, Instrumentation, Mechatronics and Automobile
5. Annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 5,00,000 (5 Lakhs)
6. Children of employees of Schaeffler India or Buddy4Study are not eligible for this scholarship program
Up to INR 75,000 per year for complete duration of engineering program
How To Apply?
Eligible students may follow these steps to apply for this scholarship:
1. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
2. Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
3. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
4. You will now be redirected to the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship application form page.
5. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
6. Fill the required details in the online application form.
7. Upload relevant documents
8. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
1. Passport size photograph
2. Aadhaar Card
3. Family income proof
4. Bank passbook
5. Class 10 marksheet
6. Class 12 marksheet
7. Admission letter
8. Latest school/college fee receipt
1. Initial shortlisting of applicants based on completed applications
2. Document verification for shortlisted students
3. Telephonic interview (10-15 minutes) of shortlisted candidates
Selected Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholars will need to maintain following criteria to receive continued benefits through their engineering program. All selected scholars must:
1. Have no disciplinary issues during any academic session
2. Maintain a strong academic performance
3. Not dropout for any session during the engineering program
Note: The final decision of scholarship renewal will be made by Schaeffler India only.
Applications open: August 17, 2020
Application deadline: October 18, 2020
Shortlisting (for telephonic interviews): October 23, 2020
Final result announcement: November 2020
Call : 011-430-92248 (Ext- 132)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org