|Scholarship||Karnataka Vidyadhan 11th Scholarship 2021|
||Sarojini Damodaran Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students who have completed their 10th exam in the year 2021 from Karnataka|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 6000/year|
|Last Date||15th September 2021|
Karnataka Vidyadhan 11th Scholarship 2021
Online applications are invited for Karnataka 11th Program for 2021
Karnataka Vidyadhan 11th Scholarship Eligibility 2021
Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/SSLC exam in the year 2021 from Karnataka. They should also have scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSLC examination. The cut off mark for students with disability is 75%.
Karnataka Vidyadhan 11th Scholarship Amount 2021
The scholarship amount for 11th and 12th grade will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
Karnataka Vidyadhan 11th Scholarship Application 2021
• Visit SDF Vidyadhan Scholarship Page
• You need to have a personal Email Account to apply online. DO NOT USE THE EMAIL ID of cyber café/DTP centre since all future communications will be sent to the registered email id. If you do not have an email ID, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers. Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
• While registering a new account you will be asked for details like:
• First Name: Please mention your first name as per your educational records.
• Last Name: Please mention your last name as per your educational records.
• Email ID: Please mention your email address and do not forget to regularly check this email account for our intimation. For future login, use the email id.
• Vidyadhan Password: Please choose a complex password for the user name you have created above. The Password should have at least 8 characters. This password is not same as the password you have created for the email id. When you log into the vidyadhan application next time, you have to use the email id and the vidyadhan password you have created. Please remember it; do not write it anywhere for security reasons. If you forget the password then you can retrieve it by clicking “Forgot Password” link in the Home Page.
• Click on “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with account activation link.
• Please open your email in a new window and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
• Please login with the email id and the vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
• After you login you can see a link “Help” on the main menu. You can click on that link to read help and instructions for creating an application, updating and tracking it.
• Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list available programs and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to create your application.
• After creating the application you can edit it and make changes by clicking on Edit Application on top of the application.
• After you complete the application and submit, you will get a message “submission successful”. However please note that the application will be considered complete only after you upload the mandatory documents and photograph.
• Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF.
Karnataka Vidyadhan 11th Scholarship Required Documents 2021
• 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website.)
• Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
Karnataka Vidyadhan 11th Scholarship Selection Process 2021
SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form. This year, due to the covid situation, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview
Karnataka Vidyadhan 11th Scholarship Last Date 2021
• Application last date : 15th September 2021
• Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates : 1st October to 30th October 2021
Karnataka Vidyadhan 11th Scholarship Helpdesk 2021
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 8296010803/7349354415
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below