|Contest||Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 13 Contest 2021|
||Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited|
|Channel||Sony Entertainment Television [SET] / Sony LIV|
|Eligibility||Citizen of India, residing in India|
|Question Line Close||20th May 2021|
Sony LIV Kaun Banega Crorepati
“Kaun Banega Crorepati” is a quiz based game show primarily in Hindi language which is being produced by and broadcasted by Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited for on the channel Sony Entertainment Television which is owned by the Company and/or its affiliates.
Who Can Participate?
Any person who participates in the Show and who is above eighteen years of age as on May 10, 2021 and who is a citizen of India, residing in India
How To Participate?
Level 1 :
a) One Show question having four multiple choice answer options will be aired each day during the promotions of the Show on the Channel, beginning from May 10, 2021 to May 20, 2021.
• In order to participate, select mobile telephone subscribers (Airtel/ BSNL/ Idea Vodafone/ Jio) can answer the questions by sending SMS on the numbers shared during the promotions. A total of ten (10) unique questions will be asked.
• The promotions will be aired inviting all viewers who are subscribers to the select telephone operators as mentioned above, to register for the Show.
• The SMS acceptance and mobile app acceptance for each question shall be open for the next twenty-four (24) hours i.e. beginning from 9:00:00 PM (IST) to next day 8:59:59 PM (IST) only every day.
|Question||Lines Open||Lines Close|
Note: Timelines are subject to change based on degree of participation, technical issues, force majeure reasons, etc.
b) The calls and / or registrations using the SonyLIV application for iOS / Android platforms and/or SMS (together referred to as “Entry”) for participating should have been completed on or before closing of the defined timelines in order to be considered as a valid entry (“Valid Entry/ies”).
c) The cellular number from which the registration is received or has been input by the Registrant(s) will be used as unique identification number received to identify the Registrant. Valid Entries sent each day shall only be considered for the random selection process for that day (a day is defined as a 24-hour period commencing from 9:00:00 PM to 8:59:59 PM the next day) for each applicable Period.
d) In case of multiple entries received from the same mobile number, only the first valid entry will be considered for each mobile number registered through each mode of entry for each call for entry question.
How To Answer Through SMS?
• SMS KBCA/B/C/D
• The following data fields will be stored (1) Number from which SMS is received (2) Message (3) date of receipt (4) time of receipt (5) response sent (valid/invalid)
• In case of error in SMS format, the response message will read on the lines of “Invalid keyword. SMS KBC A/B/C/D Age M/F/O to 509093. TnC on www.sonyliv.com. Up to Rs 3/SMS.”
• The acknowledgement message for entries sent in the prescribed format will read on the lines of as “Thanks. If selected KBC Team will contact, you in 155 days.
How To Participate Through SonyLIV App?
Participating in the Show using SonyLIV application (available on iOS and Android platforms)
In order to participate through the SonyLIV application, follow the following process:
1. Download the SonyLIV application from the application store. Please note, the application download is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further details on data charges, please contact your service provider.
2. Enter your mobile number. Please note that we will be able to get in touch with you only if the mobile number you have shared is registered with the service provider in India.
3. Select your age from the options provided. Please note that only those Registrants will be considered for participation in the Show who have completed 18 years of age as on May 10, 2021.
4. Choose your gender.
5. Select your education.
6. Select your occupation.
7. Please select your area of residence as per the options provided (you should have documented proof for your address) YITI EL MURDER stilfift
8. Please select your answer option (A/B/C/ D) for the general knowledge-based question to complete the registration process.
9. Once you have submitted the answers to all the questions, you will get see a confirmation screen confirming the registration.
Level 2 :
a) From among all the entries received, a total of approximately 40,000 valid correct entries will be selected by the randomizer software.
b) While multiple entries from the same mobile telephone number will be considered by the randomizer software, once a mobile telephone number is chosen, it would not be chosen the second time during any of the rounds.
c) The Valid Entries will be shortlisted by the randomizer on a daily basis from the Valid Entries received for each day (defined as the period from 9:00:00 PM to 8:59:59 PM the next day).
d) The shortlisting of Valid Entries by the randomizer will use the pre-defined reservation criteria on reasonable endeavors basis which is as follows:
Level 3 :
a) On successful completion of Level 1 and Level 2, all selected Registrants will be evaluated and shortlisted by the randomizer on pre-defined reservation criteria. Approximately, 20,000 Registrants, who have cleared Level 1 and Level 2, will be selected to attend the Online Audition as Auditionees.
b) In the event, there are less than the required number of Registrants, the Registrants with less than the required number of correct answers may be selected by the randomizer. In the event of a tie, the answer to the ‘nearest to’ questions will be used to select the correct entry. In case of a tie in the `nearest-to’ question also, the Company will select the Auditionees on a random basis or any other method that they think is reasonable.
c) A total of approximately 20,000 Registrants who have cleared Level 1 and Level 2 will be called-back through an IVR call on the number used for registration as per the details available with the Company
Level 4 – Online Audition Round 1 :
a) The Registrants who confirm their attendance for the Online Audition Period and the Shoot Period during the L2 IVR call outs are eligible to proceed further.
b) The first round of Online Audition Tests will be conducted on May 30, 2021(“First Audition Period”). The timings for registration of Auditionees will be intimated and cannot be changed or modified to suit Auditionee’s requirements.
c) The Auditionees will have to sign in online (through the designated App/website) on the date and time as allotted to such respective Auditionees.
d) Company’s authorized representatives will have the final right to refuse registration/eligibility at their sole discretion.
Online Test for the Individuals :
All Auditionees will be required to give an online general knowledge test; All Auditionees need to log into the App/website on the date and time as has been informed to them to take the online general knowledge test. Auditionees logging in later than the time allotted to them will not be eligible for participation. The Auditionees will have a certain fixed amount of time to fill out their answer options (A / B / C / D), on their answer sheet online.
Video upload for the individuals:
Once the Auditionees have completed their Online test, all Auditionees will be required to submit answers to a few questions about themselves thrnilah nnlina Nrirlan(c)
Level 5 – On Ground Personal Interviews :
• A total of approximately 800 participants will be selected basis online GK test and introduction videos.
• The second round of Auditions will be conducted from the period commencing from June 23, 2021 through July 04, 2021(“Second Audition Period”).
• The timings for registration of Auditionees will be intimated and cannot be changed or modified to suit Auditionee’s requirements.
• The Auditionees will have to be present at the allotted Audition venue on the date and time allotted to such respective Auditionees along with the documents and photographs required (both in original and attested photocopy).
Note: Travel, accommodation and all other expenses in relation to the participation of the Auditionee, will be at the Auditionees’ own costs and only
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below