|Announcement||Shiksha Ki Ore National Online Quiz 2020|
||AMGR Foundation / Infotech Software Solution|
|Eligibility||Students of Classes 1st to 12th|
|Last Date||14th January, 2021|
Shiksha Ki Ore Quiz
Shiksha Ki Ore Online Quiz – 2020 is being run by AMGR Foundation, Noida (organized by ‘Infotech Software Solution’), will be held on 16 January 2021 & 17 January 2021 and shall be conducted on www.shikshakiore.com.
Also Read IQL 2020 Indiannica Quiz League Contest
Group (A): Class Ist – IInd
Group (B): Class IIIrd – IVth
Group (C): Class Vth – VIth
Group (D): Class VIIth – VIIIth
Group (E): Class IXth – Xth
Group (F) :Class XIth – XIIth
How To Participate?
1. Visit and Register on Shikshakiore
2. Pay the required registration fee (Registration Fee 100 Rupees ).
3. Your submission will be validated and login details will be sent to you.
4. Participants can also appear in weekly test from next day of registration.
5. To participate in weekly test, click on the ‘Login’ button on the home page, fill in your User Name and Password.
6. Online Quiz contest will held on Group A(Class I & II) & Group B(Class III & IV) & Group C(Class V & VI) – 16th of January, 2021, Group D(Class V & VI) & Group E(Class VII & VIII) & Group F(Class IX & X)- 17th of January, 2021
7. Login with your login credentials on given date at allotted time.
8. Entry once submitted, cannot be changed or deleted.
9. Top Thirteen winners Each Group will be notified on or before 21st January, 2021 by way of phone and the names of the winners will be published on www.shikshakiore.com.
a. 1st Prize Rs. 5,000/-
b. 2nd Prize Rs. 2,000/-
c. 3rd Prize Rs. 1,000/-
d. Consolation Prize (4th to 13th) Rs. 200/-
1. Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary. By Participating in this Contest, each Participant is seemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions for this Contest which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest.
2. Every Participant must be a resident of India and must be between classes I to XII.
3. It is hereby clarified that this Contest is open only to Participants who have been registered on our website i.e. www.shikshakiore.com
4. The final decision whether a Participant can participate in the Contest shall be of INFOTECH and shall be binding on such Participant
5. To participate in this Contest, the Participant should fill the registration form on our website & submit their No Registration Charges with all the details.
6. Each Participant can only submit one entry for this Contest.
7. It is hereby clarified that INFOTECH is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un- intelligible or misdirected submissions, which may disqualify the participant in INFOTECH’s sole discretion
8. Top Thirteen winners Each Group will be chosen by AMGR FOUNDATION based on the Merit List displayed by the Participant in the shikshakiore Online Quiz – 2021 as stated in point.
9. The winners chosen by INFOTECH will be final and it is clarified that no correspondence will be entertained.
The Registration process will begin on 25 October, 2020 and end on 14th January, 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below